Personal Assistants & Household Helpers
Charleston , SC 29401
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are a local female-owned Personal Assistant Company, based in Charleston, SC. We train and match our assistants with anyone needing a little help managing daily tasks. We hire skilled team members and train them in the art of task management and follow-through!
We don't stop there. We also screen potential clients to ensure we are a good fit. Then the beauty of the matching process begins. We do our best to find a match you with job(s) that you will enjoy and fit your skills and personality.
We primarily hire part-time, but the occasional full-time position is available.
Current Openings: Not all upcoming jobs are posted.
Property Maintenance (Downtown Charleston with a bi-weekly trip to N. Charleston)
- Flat Fee- Takes an average of 8-10 hours a week. Pays well.
- Sun-Wed. Each Day. Late afternoon or evenings (NOT Flexible)
- On holiday weeks, it will be Mon- Thur
- Roll in and out recycling bins, keep enclosures tidy
- Weekly hall/entry/laundry room clean-up (sweep/mop, disinfect, wipe down laundry area)
- Written and verbal communication with the Property Manager
- This is rain or shine. You need to be able to handle the weather in at least 2 hour increments ;)
Assistant In Training
- 4-8 hours per week, split over 2 weekdays
- West Ashley (near downtown)
- Errands, Household helper (laundry, tidy, empty dishwasher, meal prep, etc.), Light Admin.
- 0-15 hours per week
- Flexible- You can say yes or no to requests
- Can include: Errands, Move/Organizing Jobs, Filling in for Regularly Scheduled Assistants, Examples Below
Examples of Requests we typically get:
- Dry Cleaning
- Groomer & Vet
- Deliveries & Pick-ups
- Post Office
Household Help- Our clients normally have a cleaning service. They just need help with the day-to-day.
- Tidy (give them that hotel feel)
- Clean-up in the Kitchen (dishwasher, wipe counters, empty trash, clean up spills)
- Meal Prep
- Keep Supplies Stocked
- Schedule and/or Meet Household Vendors
- Process Mail
- We are often the lifeline for busy clients to ensure they can come home to a calm and tidy environment
Personal- Lifestyle Management
- Keep Supplies Stocked
- Managing Calendar and Emails
- Making Appointments
- Purchase Gifts & Wrapping
- Maintaining an Organized Wardrobe
- Administrative Help
- Process Improvement
- Task Management
- Email Correspondence
- Managing Calendar
- Process Mail
- Schedule Moving Company
- Organize the Details
- Set-up a New Home
We are a locally female owned Personal Assistant Company, based in Charleston, SC. We match our assistants with local professionals, businesses, seniors, and families.
- Comfortable with technology- You will have to use online software to track hours and tasks
- Professional in appearance and attitude
- Flexible personality
- Great time management
- Excellent follow through
- Willing to do what it takes to get something done
- Keep your availability calendar up to date
- If selected, you must submit and pass background and reference checks. $20.00 fee for background check.
- Company, etiquette, and expectations overview and software introduction. (approx 4-6 hours).
- If travel is required, you must have a reliable automobile, have a valid driver's license, and proof of current auto insurance.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the US
- Work history and contact information
- Background Check
- Some clients will require an FBI background and drug tests.
- Many assistants start out with 5-10 hours per week, but it may grow depending on your preferences and skill-set.
- As your skills and confidence grow, you may have the opportunity to accept higher level/higher pay task requests/clients.
- You will learn valuable skill in workplace etiquette, customer service, communication skills, time management and the value of follow through.The skills you will learn with Your Time will translate to any profession.
- Project Managers available to help.
- We hold our clients to the same high standards as our assistants. We do not accept all clients. We want you to enjoy your job.
Special Instructions on Application:
Depending on your filters, please note that sometimes our emails will go into your spam filter.
You only have to answer questions that are applicable to the position.
Hint- To upload a photo, you may have to first resize it to 2".