Personal Assistant To HNW Family
THE KEY Group, LLC
New York , NY 11251
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to a HNW family downtown. You must have experience working as a PA to HNW and/or High Profile individuals to be considered. You must have a 24/7 type mentality for this role. The PA will not be required to be in office or the home later than 6pm most days, however, the PA will be expected to be responsive to emails, texts, etc. in the evenings as needed. As someone with similar experience, you understand and are comfortable with this type of schedule. The PA must be a tech savvy and detail oriented self-starter with love for the hospitality business. Duties include but not limited to: Running errands
Concierge type Coordination
Restaurant, hotel, and sometimes car Reservations
Coordination with the EA, CoS and the house-hold staff
Personal appointment scheduling
Prepping parties, dinners, etc.
Must be a team player who communicates well with others, follows up, and gives updates along the way of completing tasks
Ad Hoc assignments that change daily so must be willing and able to go with the flow without getting frazzled.
You know who you are!
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- New York Savvy
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality