Persmod Oracle Peoplesoft HCM Functional
New Orleans , LA 70112
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
CSRA seeks a PersMod Oracle PeopleSoft HCM Functional professional.
Join CSRA and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the worlds most complex technical challenges. The Personnel Modernization (PersMod) program is currently searching for a PeopleSoft HCM Functional Analyst for an opportunity on large scale DoD PeopleSoft implementation.
- Analyzes, evaluates, modifies, configures, tests and implements enterprise wide purchased systems (e.g. SAP, PeopleSoft, etc.).
- Prepares application system specifications.
- Plans, implements and coordinates system upgrades, enhancements or maintenance
- Bachelors degree; 4 years of additional experience may be substituted for a degree
- 4+ years of strong PeopleSoft HCM experience
- US Naval Reserve field experience and knowledge of reserve management database systems.
- Knowledge of US Naval reserve administrative and HR Policies.
- Knowledge of US Navy retirements and separations including the DD214s.
- Experience with NSIPS.
- Interim Secret or Secret Clearance to start
Delivering Next Generation IT Solutions
CSRA delivers a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Committed to Our Country and Communities
Whether we're helping our U.S. government customers meet their mission and operational challenges or working to address critical needs within our local communities, we bring the same level of passion and commitment, developing solutions that meet or exceed the challenge.
As a CSRA employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation's most critical missions. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.