Portland , OR 97214
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Flux is currently seeking a Software Developer 3 to join our project team onsite with our client in Portland, OR. This position will facilitate the design, development, and maintenance of multiple PeopleSoft applications and environments.
Position Responsibilities include:
- With manager oversight and approval:
- Code, test, configure, maintain, apply updates and upgrade various PeopleSoft HCM, FMS, CRM and in-house applications using the software tools provided with the PeopleSoft applications 9.2.
- Design and develop custom workflow notification and approval functions.
- Design, develop and maintain integration routines between PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft applications.
- Utilize and industry standards to develop process documentation using Approval Workflow Engine (AWE) workflow.
- Provide demonstrations of emerging technologies to acquaint staff with capabilities and applicability to the PeopleSoft application suites.
- Using established guidelines, provide technical support in production environments. This includes troubleshooting reported issues and system architectures to include data management, network management, and overall client architectures as it relates to the PeopleSoft environments.
- Utilizing and industry standards, design and develop custom portal pages and user work centers.
- Troubleshoot workflow and integration issues between PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft applications.
- Perform fit-gap analysis and propose implementation approaches for manager review and approval.
- Formulate requirement documents, configuration documents, design documents, technical specification documents, knowledge transfer and training documents.
- Research updates and fixes and emerging PeopleSoft delivered technologies to verify their applicability to application development and maintenance, and in support of the needs of operations.
Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Post-Graduate College Degree in Computer/Information Technology or a related technical discipline is preferred.
- 7+ years combination of education, and/or work experience in Computer/Information Technology or directly-related field is required. Each applicable college degree will count towards 2 years of experience.
- The following skills for this position are Critical:
- Experience utilizing technical features in PeopleTools release 8.53 or higher.
- 3-5 years experience with full Life Cycle upgrade.
- 3-5 years experience developing and maintaining systems integration using Integration Broker.
- 3-5 years experience using PeopleCode Application packages.
- Proficient experience using PeopleTools 8.53 or higher.
- Working experience applying Image Updates using PUM.
- Strong level coding and development skills.
- Working experience developing reports using XML Publisher.
- Working experience with application upgrades in PeopleTools.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Security.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft 9.2 applications.
- Working experience gathering and analyzing user requirements, performing fit/gap analysis, and developing prototypes.
- Demonstrated ability to understand a client’s business quickly and translate that understanding into a well-designed IT solution.
- Proven analytical, problem solving and debugging skills. Should be able to provide accurate problem analysis to the client and follow up with documentation.
- Provide a sustainable IT infrastructure by supplying cross training and functional documentation.
Experience working in a large production environment