People Operations Partner
New York , NY 10001
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon, Anheuser-Busch, Beats Electronics, Hennessy, LG Electronics, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Ages 2018 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution24/7.
We are currently seeking a People Operations Partner in our NYC headquarters to work with our Director of People Operations for both Laundry Service and Cycle. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and well-rounded HR professional who uses both sides of their brain to solve people problems. We are looking for someone who has an ability to coach employees and managers through employee relations issues. This person should be able to put their hand on the pulse of agency and facilitate organizational change and development. Successful candidates must have direct experience in Employee Relations, People Analytics, Talent Management, L&D, and/or
Strategic HR Planning.Ongoing Responsibilities Include:
- Consults and provides guidance to employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues, attempting to resolve employee relations issues with a systematic approach including participating in counseling sessions and disciplinary action meetings.
- Assists department leads and managers in the development of solutions through organizational development and cultural and process oriented perspectives.
- Assists with planning, implementation and ongoing management of people operations programs and initiatives across all offices
- Supports and guides managers as well as individual employees in talent and performance management processes
- Ensures a professional work environment where all company policies and procedures are being followed
- 4+ years experience working within the Human Resources field, preferably in an agency setting
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Deep functional experience in talent management, compensation, employee relations, organizational development, training, coaching, etc.
- Demonstrated success coaching, advising, and providing consultative support to leaders across multiple levels of an organization
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with company culture as well as standards, practices, and/or employment law
- Demonstrated experience managing complex and cross-functional initiatives, processes, or projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative work style; ability to build relationships at all levels
- Can-do, make it happen attitude
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!