Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
People Operations (Hr) Coordinator
Birmingham , AL 35201
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
TheraNest is looking for a People Operations Coordinator to join our team.
TheraNest was founded in Birmingham, AL. We provide comprehensive practice management software to mental health professionals so they may invest their time with people. In that same way, the People Operations team provides cross-functional services to people who also directly impact business goals. Youll love this position if you truly enjoy working in a collaborative team, you are innately curious and never satisfied with your current knowledge and understanding of Human Resources (e.g. People Operations), and if you naturally put people first.
Responsibilities and goals youll own
- Administratively coordinate and run the daily operations of the People Operations Team. What this means:
- Autonomously respond to and provide assistance to internal and external requests by telephone, email, and chat
- Maintain confidential, personnel related data, records, and reports (e.g. payroll, personnel, leaves, etc.)
- Liaise with various functional areas within People Operations and business operations (i.e. benefits, development, employee relations, payroll, and talent acquisition) and administratively support processes and projects within each
- Support onboarding and offboarding processes
- Understand how your ability to accomplish your goals has the power to accelerate our overall team and the business operations
- Be a trusted partner and coach
- Continuously evolve and change proactively seek out ways to reduce time spent on required tasks so that we can spend more proactive time impacting people
- 4-year college degree; or the equivalent practical work experience on a People Operations (or Human Resources) team
- Proven experience as an HR Coordinator or relevent Human Resources/Administrative experience
- History working with a variety of business partners in a very fast-paced environment
- Technologically agile you learn new software easily (examples: #Slack, Gmail, Gsuite, MS Office Suite, Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.)
- Experienced using HCM systems - UltiPro a plus
- Exceptionally skilled in the use of MS Excel or Google Sheets (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Team-player; you are able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Problem-Solver; you enjoy solving problems and don't stop until you've solved them; you are able to shift between tasks quickly and to manage multiple competing deadlines efficiently
Who will love this job
- You make the impossible possible
- You speak business, not HR. Were not fans of lingo, weve learned that lingo excludes the very people wed like to include in our conversions
- Youre curious. You love reading, learning, and discovering new ways of doing things. You believe there is always a better way
- You dont need to be told what to do. After you learn your job, you need very little guidance to see what needs to be done - you take the initiative to jump in and get it done
- You like making things easier for people - if theres a roadblock, you want to smooth it away
- Interacting with and helping people is energizing. You know that everyone has trouble sometimes, and you look for ways to empower and educate
- You bring solutions to the table, not just problems. (But you arent afraid to point out where were going wrong)
Were serious about team member well-being and lifelong learning - we offer:
- Unlimited paid time off - we want you to enjoy life outside the office
- Generous medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Monthly book reimbursement
We work in a fast-paced and continuously evolving business. We understand that change and disruptive progress dont justhappen without amazing people working together every day.