Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Healthcare Employment Partners
Newport , VT 05855
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Immediate opening for anPediatrician (BE/BC)
in the northern area of Vermont.
Requirements of the Pediatrician (BE/BC):
- 1:4 Pediatric call team.
- Plans and carries out medical care program for children from birth through adolescence to aid in mental and physical growth and development:
- Examines patients to determine presence of disease and to establish preventive health practices.
- Determines nature and extent of disease or injury, prescribes and administers medications and immunizations, and performs variety of medical duties.
- Follows own patients into the hospital's in-patient setting.
- Attends C-sections and deliveries as part of regional
- EMR is utilized.
About the facility:
- Post residency acceptable in Internal Medicine Board Certified or Board Eligible in medical specialty
- Must have completed an approved U.S. pediatric residency and must be Board Certified, or if not Board Certified, eligible to sit for the next available exam.
Located in northern Vermont, serves a catchment area of 28,000, spread across three counties in northern Vermont on the Canadian border. They are a fiscally sound, up-to-date facility with 25 active beds. The hospital carries the federal designation of a Critical Access Hospital.
This area is the northern anchor of the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont. This is the most unspoiled portion of the most beautiful state in the eastern US. Mountains, lakes, rivers, forests are dotted with lovely small towns. Outdoor recreation abounds, including hiking, cycling, downhill skiing, cross country skiing, fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, and golf. It sits on the southern edge of Lake Memphremagog, a 24 mile international lake that stretches up into Canada. Jay Peak is 20 minutes away, providing unrivaled downhill skiing, as well as a new indoor water park and a championship golf course. Schools are excellent and real estate is affordable.