Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Philadelphia , PA 19102
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you searching for a job that allows you to coordinate health care for patients and manage health problems according to federal and state rules and regulations? We would love for you to become a respected member of our team! You will use compassion, dedication, and your expertise to foster treatment team unity, build trust, and nurture rapport with our patients. As a valued nurse practitioner, you will have the opportunity to meet all aspects of patient care challenges with enthusiasm to develop positive patient relationships, because one of the primary goals of our company is keeping our patients happy and healthy. If you are flexible, dedicated, enjoy working in high-energy environments, and want to enhance your already top-notch skills, then consider working for us.
- Function autonomously to conduct patient histories and physicals for complex critical, chronically ill, and acute patients.
- Order, perform, and analyze diagnostic and therapeutic tests concerning the needs of the patient, and follow up on a regular basis to ensure their needs are being adequately met.
- Prescribe appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities to ensure the health and comfort of all patients.
- Implement measures to assist patients in regaining and sustaining physiologic endurance to include serving in the first assisting role.
- Develop treatment plans based on scientific rationale, standards of care, and professional practice guidelines.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team members by making appropriate referrals and monitoring the effectiveness of all interventions.
- Facilitate the staff and the patient as well as the family decision-making process by providing educational tools for self-management of acute or chronic illnesses.
- Conduct physicals, and prescribe medications and pharmacologic treatments based on efficacy and cost, and serve as the patient's primary healthcare provider.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Master's degree, board certification, and licensure
- High level of attention to detail
- Outstanding observational and analytical skills to diagnose and treat patients effectively
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to provide compassion and empathy