PDM Consultant- Hillsboro
Computer Aided Technology
Hillsboro , OR 97006
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Description PDM ConsultantReports to:Technical Services ManagerDepartment:Inflow TechnologyP
Responsible for the design, development, implementation, training and support of enterprise-wide Product Data Management (PDM) systems and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems, primarily SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional. In addition, responsibilities include conducting software presentations with the sales team in a pre-sales environment.
- Provide support to customers in the use of our products.
- Customer communication via our blog on common issues in the use of our products.
Implementation and Training
- Manage multi-stage projects from start to completion. Responsible for the overall design, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects.
- Work with multiple customer parties including Engineering, Marketing, Quality, IT, Manufacturing and Management to understand requirements.
- Configure systems to meet customer requirements.
- Conduct training for systems administrators and end users.
- Troubleshoot complex configuration and system issues.
- Deliver demonstrations, presentations, and training comfortably to anyone in a company hierarchy from an engineer to the CEO or business owner.
- Develop and present product demonstrations to satisfy specific customer requests.
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience and education. Complete benefits package available.