PC Technician Supporting The Army Corps Of Engineers
Allstaff Technical Solutions, Inc
San Francisco , CA 94103
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
AllStaff Solutions is an established IT and Healthcare Services firm and we love what we do! Our team strives for success and it makes our day when we are able to help talented individuals find their careers next move and our clients find qualified talent. If you are interested in joining the AllStaff Team, please apply or submit your resume for review today!
PC Support Technician - San Francisco, CA
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Personal Computer Support Technician provides support to distributed PC/networking environment including installation, testing, repair, and troubleshooting for stand-alone PCs, PCs linked to networks, printers, and other computer peripherals.
- Support responsibilities include software installation and configurations.
- This technician performs technical, operational, and training support to users of personal computers either by telephone, remotely or on-site for PC desktop hardware and software packages.
- Job duties require the technician to install and test personal computers, printers, and other peripherals, configure operating system, load shrink-wrap programs, and other application software programs.
- In this position, the candidate troubleshoots computer problems, performs hardware and software diagnostics, coordinates needed repairs, resolves computer system problems, including coordination between users and components of a local area network, and participates in the evaluation of system configuration and software.
- Inter-relevant activity into Remedy ticket system logs.
- Experience with VI and VTC equipment preferred.
- Technician must be a self-starter and work independently.
- 2+ years of desktop support experience
- DoD secret clearance
- 8570 IAT level I compliant (CompTIA A+ CE, Network+ CE or Security+ CE)
- 40 hours per week with little overtime
- This is a 3+ year contract with a lot of room for growth and upward mobility.
What we Offer
Competitive Compensation & Benefits package including extensive Health Care Plan and 401K, 10 holidays and 2 weeks of PTO.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume below for this opportunity and to view other positions available, visit our careers page at https://jobs.crelate.com/portal/allstafftechnicalsolutions/job/4mxybvbcagr-899992.
AllStaff Solutions is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer and terms of employment are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. AllStaff Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.