Open Systems Healthcare
Wilmington , DE 19806
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Position Overview:Responsible for compiling and maintaining branch payroll data and records while ensuring Agency compliance with all aspects and levels of Federal, State, and local laws, regulations and standards.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepares, maintains, develops and updates essential payroll record.
- Compiles payroll data through timesheet
- Ensures documentation compliance with local, state, and federal regulations as well as Agency policy.
- Calculates mileage for those employees approved for reimbursement.
- Utilizes computer programs to verify timesheets/clock-ins/outs and process payroll on a weekly basis.
- Reviews wages computed and corrects errors to ensure accuracy of payroll.
- Ensures employees are properly paid for travel time, orientation, in-services, etc. according to law.
- Conducts data entry of new hire information in a compliant manner.
- Responsible for contacting employees to maintain timeliness of submitting documents.
- Maintains timesheet records in a neat, orderly, and updated manner while preserving confidentiality according to HIPAA law.
- Responsible for timely filing of timesheets.
- Follows Open Systems Healthcares Policies and Procedures.
- Follows Federal, State and local rules and regulations pertaining to home care services.
- Performs all other duties as required and assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- 4 year degree (BS/BA or equivalent) preferred.
- Minimum 1 year experience in payroll, accounting or similar field preferred.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation.
- CPP or FPC certification desirable but not required.
- Evidence of Tuberculosis screening that meets CDC guidelines.
- Able to work in a fast paced work environment.
- Focus on Client Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond appropriately to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
- Ability to handle confidential information in compliance with HIPAA.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a calm and professional manner.
- Ability to lead change and innovation.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis and manage time efficiently.
- Public relations ability, interpersonal skills and professional telephone manner.
- Supportive of OSHs Core Values and of team concept.
- Basic computer skills required; ability to utilize basic computer software integral to Agency operations after initial training period.
- Ability to effectively communicate externally as well as internally with all levels of the organization.