Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Greenville , SC 29607
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As a Payroll Specialist you are key to our Client's satisfaction by ensuring employees are paid accurately and on time.
Your role will be to work with all departments within our organization as well as directly with clients, to provide weekly/ bi-weekly/ semi monthly or monthly payrolls.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Working on a daily basis with special clients and their needs.
- Maintaining payroll processing schedules and completing payrolls
- Compiling payroll data such as garnishments, vacation time, insurance and 401(k) deductions to ensure deductions are properly taken
- Maintaining updated records on changes to pay and position for employees to ensure they are processed accurately during payroll
- Accessing electronic time clocks (online-time software) and review the downloaded information for completeness and accuracy
- Contact various Client representative for any missed times or questions related to pay
- Providing Clients with payroll specific reporting as needed
- Working with the internal team to anticipate issues and problem solve for clients
Key Competencies for this position include:
- Custom Focused
- Accountability and Accuracy
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Health Insurance and Supplemental options with Employer contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Work life balance