Global Channel Management, Inc.
Milwaukee , WI 53202
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Payroll Specialist needs 3 years’ hands-on experience in payroll processing and associated activities.
Payroll Specialist requires:
- Working knowledge of payroll tax.
- Strong knowledge of payroll policies, procedures, regulations and systems for payroll/tax reporting.
- Creative analytical and problem-solving background.
- Demonstrated analytical strengths in payroll environment.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Customer-focused, self-driven, results-oriented individual with an emphasis on quality, detail, and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of ADP Global View
- Knowledge of Workday HCM and Payroll systems.
Payroll Specialist duties:
- timely and accurate preparation and delivery of the organization’s payroll, including the preparation, documentation, and disbursement.
- Review timesheets and attendance records, and correct inaccuracies.
* • Ensure appropriate withholding of federal, state and local income taxes, and work directly with the Payroll Tax team regarding any issues or concerns that may arise.
* • Ensure all other voluntary and involuntary deductions are taken and accounted for throughout the payroll lifecycle including benefits, 401k, United Way, and Garnishments.
* • Respond to all inquiries relating to payroll and payroll systems.
* • Ensure complete pay information is properly recorded and accurately calculated for each payroll cycle.
* • Review payroll audit reports to identify potential discrepancies and contact business units to resolve as needed.
* • Perform analysis and take appropriate action where results fall outside of established standards.
* • Coordinate and execute all activities relating to year-end bonus payments and other year-end activities impacting employees.
* • Provide customer and stakeholder support for issues that arise, and help with planning for problem resolution along with mitigation of issues on a go-forward basis.