Payroll Implementation Specialist
Tualatin , OR 97062
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
XeniumHR is seeking a full time, Payroll Implementation Specialist to work in our Tualatin headquarters.
Payroll Implementation Specialist is responsible for end-to-end system set up and project management for new client implementations while ensuring system outputs meet quality standards based on client implementation data. This position will also provide front line support for new clients through the implementation process.
- Analyze existing client systems and operational needs to support the client in Xenium’s functional system design and/or system configurations that will adapt the client needs
- Responsible for setting up new clients accurately and timely in Prism using information provided by the Implementation Manager and/or the client
- Provide post-implementation review and training of all involved parties; including performing post-implementation testing of client data and providing clients with applicable training materials
- Provide post-implementation ongoing client support for technical needs and general relevant questions in a manner that exceeds client expectations
- Provide post-Implementation training for internal payroll team members for clean hand-off of the client payrolls
- Associates degree (A. A.) or equivalent with at least 5-7 years of Payroll experience and 1 year of client implementation preferred. Payroll system experience or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Certified Payroll Professional, preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must demonstrate empathy, trustworthiness, confidentiality, initiative and flexibility.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills required.
- Ability to manage competing priorities as well as support a variety of clients and employees in a fast paced environment