VIEW JOBS7/13/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-10-11T00:00Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Order/review all environmental services to meet compliance requirements.
* Order A/E Services.
* Provide project reporting to upper management.
* Attend weekly deployment meetings.
* Report project status to clients weekly.
* Track multiple sites through approval process.
* Prepare bid packages/hard cost approval to upper management.
* Coordinate with A/E firms to finalize plans and specifications.
* Coordinate pre-construction meetings.
* Order tower and equipment for delivery at sites.
* Coordinate with utility companies to bring power & telephone service to site.
* Review all invoices and change orders for accuracy.
* Expedite permits, travel to building departments and site inspections.
* Other projects and duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
* High School Diploma or GED required, AA strongly preferred.
* 3+ year's administrative support or relevant experience.
* At least one year of experience working with local government agencies and offices.
* Background in construction and/or engineering preferred.
* Must have prior experience in the construction industry, working with building permits and bid packages.
* Must have demonstrated intermediate knowledge and ability to work with MS Word Excel and database program, preferably Excel.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
* Have the ability to read construction and zoning drawings.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
* Ability to carry out instruction furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
* Valid Drivers License.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Visual ability correctable to 20/20.
* Ability to operate a motor vehicle.
* Sitting 75% of the day.
* Ability to respond verbally in an understandable, professional manner in person and over the telephone.
* Manual dexterity to input data into the computer, the calculator and operate the equipment listed above.
* Ability to stoop and bend.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Tasks are regularly performed with some exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
* Moderate noise level.
SBA Communications CorporationPelhamAL
VIEW JOBS2/21/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-05-21T00:00Job Summary:
Title: Venue Sustainability Coordinator
Location: Open Location
Workday Job Profile: 100047 - Coordinator - Sustainability
WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are passionate about the environment and have experience in events management and/or operations. You are great at problem solving on the fly, aren't scared to get dirty, and maintain an enthusiastic and positive attitude. You are very organized and an effective communicator. You are comfortable providing direction, while also being willing to jump in and help whenever necessary.
All employees have a leading role in the service experience of our guests. That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So, join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
The Oak Mountain Amphitheatre is seeking a Venue Sustainability Coordinator to help us take our sustainability programs to the next level. This role will provide administrative and executional support to drive effective and successful implementation of venue sustainability programs. This position will operate under the guidance of Live Nation's national Sustainability Team but will report directly to the Venue Operations Manager and be part of the venue operations team. This is a seasonal, part-time position from March 16, 2020 working an average of 30 hours per week. Hours per week will vary depending on show schedule and business needs at the time.
* Training & Employee Engagement and Recognition:
o Participate in pre-season orientation with Live Nation's national Sustainability Team
o Participate and help lead pre-season venue training sessions relevant to sustainability
o Work with Venue Leaders to relay pertinent day of show information to supervisors to share during pre-shift meetings
o Work with the Venue Experience Manager to identify and reward Band Members for going above the norm in their contributions to venue zero waste goals
o Continuously seek out opportunities that help build enthusiasm and participation for venue sustainability efforts
o Provide regular updates to entire venue staff to share progress, recognize employees, and identify areas of improvement
* Zero Waste Planning & Execution:
o Oversee and assist the post-show sorting process of all recycling, composting, and landfill materials which will take place in an outdoor covered area
o Work with Venue Leaders to design a comprehensive zero waste plan for your venue and assist specific departments with their diversion efforts
o Be present on show days to manage and ensure compliance and quality control of zero waste plan
o Use event day checklist to assess readiness for show and adjust as necessary
o Identify key opportunities to improve diversion efforts throughout the season
* Reporting and Data Collection:
o Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and Box programs to track and report on key program metrics
o Use metrics to create engaging venue reports that can be shared venue-wide
o Complete the Venue Audit assessment
o Participate in weekly progress calls with National Sustainability Team
o Position on show days requires about 90% of the time spent walking, bending, reaching, stooping, lifting and carrying 50 lbs.+ with about 50% of that time spent helping/overseeing the sorting of materials
o High School Diploma or equivalent
o At least 1 year in one of the following: operations/event coordination, Guest Services and communications, event or campus sustainability/zero waste events
o Creative thinker and problem solver
o Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
o Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
o A strong sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
o Time Management
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today at: https://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
HIRING PRACTICES The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Live Nation Entertainment INCPelhamAL
VIEW JOBS1/9/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-04-08T00:00About EMPIRE TODAY®
Empire Today has been a leading provider of installed home improvements for 60 years. Empire offers the largest in-stock selection of flooring in the United States. Convenience, quality, and selection make Empire stand out. With Empire Today, homeowners and business customers can get quality Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl Flooring, and Window Treatments from top brands they know and trust. And because Empire warehouses thousands of products, customers can get the right product, professionally installed when they need it, as soon as the next day.
Empire was founded in 1959 and provides service to more than 70 metropolitan areas in the United States. With more than three million satisfied customers, Empire Today is dedicated to its mission of Making Beautiful New Floors Easy.
At Empire Today, our Installation Department is the base of our company. All installation team associates work with the installers to ensure all customer, sales and internal requests and requirements are fulfilled. Through daily assignment, jobsite visits and post install inspections, the installation team helps our installers perform quality and complete installations while following our company mission of making beautiful new floors easy.
The Installation Manager (IM) manages the installation process for in-home and business-to-business flooring and window treatment (where applicable) installations from insuring materials are available and designated for the project and assigning the work to a qualified independent installer contractor through project completion. The IM takes the necessary actions to address customer installation concerns with the goal of securing customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will possess:
* High School Diploma or GED required, Associate's Degree preferred
* Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook required
* Proficient in the fundamentals of carpet and flooring installations
* Working knowledge of home improvement codes, permitting and licensing requirements Experience with material take-offs and estimating competency
* Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish a plus.
* Ability to work as a team with support departments outside of the branch
* Strong ability to effectively communicate at all levels in written, verbal and presentation formats
Employees are eligible for numerous benefits including:
* Quick enrollment into our benefit plans. Eligibility is first of the month following just two weeks of employment.
* A premium 401K Investment Plan, with the company matching your amount invested dollar for dollar up to 4% with no vesting. Find another Company that can beat that!
* Medical Insurance with several plan options and a Health Savings Account to meet you and your family's health needs.
* Prescription Drug Coverage
* Dental Insurance – Twice a year visits at no cost.
* Vision Insurance with materials coverage
* Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical & Dependent Care
* Wellness Program – A best in class program offering substantial awards payable right on your paycheck
* Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
* Short Term Disability Coverage
* Long Term Disability Coverage
* Employee Assistance Program
* Paid Holidays including Floating Holidays
* Paid Time Off (PTO) that grows with years of service
* Empire Perks – An employee discount purchasing program offering you great savings on the things you want.
The company conducts a background check and drug screen for all new hires.
Empire Today is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
By Submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Empire Today to transmit and store your information in the Empire Today group companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.