Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
ETONIENs newest servicing offering, EnhanceHCM, is sourcing for a hands-on Payroll Manager-level Consultant who thrives in fast paced environments to support our clients located through the greater Los Angeles and Orange County area.
The ideal candidates will have a 10+years of progressive payroll experience, managing the payroll of 500+ employees utilizing payroll/HRIS systems (ADP, Ceridian, Workday, Paychex, and/or Ultimate).
- Serves as subject matter expert and leader in designing and managing the payroll system and time clock system to ensure business needs are met
- Directs and maintains all payroll functions with the ability to independently perform full payroll cycle including timesheet review, data entry, adjustments, auditing, preparing reports, payroll transition, manual check calculations, benefits deductions, regulatory filings, journal entries, garnishments
- Reviews and verifies accuracy of statutory and voluntary deductions, garnishments and leave/vacation accruals
- Determines payroll liabilities by approving the calculation of employee federal and state income and social security taxes, and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments
- Acts as a primary liaison with Payroll software vendor in maintaining system, implementing changes and/or updates as needed and resolving issues.
- Provides support as needed by business units, tax department or Finance for audits and monthly/quarterly/year end close processes
- Maintains payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Coordinates with HR to maintain accurate employee status changes, pay/title changes leaves status, insurance coverages, and department/division transfers
- Administers and processes retirement plan enrollments, disability insurance, and other support payments and deductions
- Regularly reviews payroll data to support compensation analysis and spend projections
- Responds to employee inquiries and provides resolution on issues
- Trains and mentors payroll staff on system updates and local/state/federal payroll regulation changes
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelors degree or CPP Certification required
- 10+ years of payroll experience with multi-state compliance
- 5+ years Supervisory experience with directing support staff
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Proactive and independent
- Flexible and enthusiastic