Payroll & Benefits Specialist - Atlanta, GA
Two95 International Inc.
Atlanta , GA 30301
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Title: Payroll & Benefits Specialist
Position Type: Fulltime/permanent with our client
Salary: Market (best possible) Base + Excellent benefits
Location: Atlanta, GA
WHY WORK HERE?
Our Client is an established company that operates like a start-up. We are a part of the ever-evolving healthcare technology field and every team member can have a big impact in the success of the company as we continue to grow. We have small teams and encourage promoting from within providing plenty of opportunity to further develop in your career.
We have an awesome team that enjoys some great perks:
22nd floor views at Tower Place overlooking Buckhead
Casual dress all-day, everyday (save on dry cleaning!)
Fully stocked break room free snacks and drinks!
Work from home Fridays
100% paid medical, dental and vision benefits for the employee
401k with company match
Generous Paid Time Off package
Bonuses + incentives
This position will perform work of a confidential and complex nature with proficiency on various administrative and human resources initiatives. The individual will be responsible for assisting in the preparation and processing of Payroll, Benefits Management & HR Operations (onboarding/offboarding, compliance) as well as perform the Office Management role.
- Responsible for preparation and processing of semi-monthly US payroll using ADP including validation of all inputs to employee payroll files.
- Data entry including new hires, terms, bonuses, commissions, leaves of absence, payroll calculations, and deductions.
- Coordinate, reconcile and review payroll processed by ADP.
- Process tax changes, direct deposits, loan repayments, deduction goals, retroactive adjustments, prorated payments, special pays, etc
- Understand proper taxation and deduction for compliance with the federal and state taxes.
- Preparation of 401k submission to third party administrator.
- Review and reconcile payroll deductions and contributions.
- Respond to employee inquiries and requests regarding payroll.
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary (W-2, etc)
- Manage annual renewals and open enrollment planning, identifying and recommending changes/enhancements to the benefit offerings and cost-sharing as appropriate.
- Handle employee inquiries and onboarding, claims assistance, benefits survey completion, benefits eligibility, billing, COBRA, and leave of absences administration.
- Manage employee onboarding and offboarding eg termination and severance letter preparation.
- Work with vendors and act as single point of contact for vendor inquiries.
- Oversee Office: ordering supplies, opening office, maintenance of the office, organizing events
- BS degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- Minimum of 3 year of experience in Payroll & Benefits Management
- ADP experience a plus
- Strong working knowledge of US state and federal laws governing benefit plans
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!