Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Consultative Search Group
Los Angeles , CA 90017
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Under the direction of the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Analyst is responsible for the administration of the day to day payroll operations and accuracy of the payroll system to deliver of the company's semi-monthly and bi-weekly payrolls. The Payroll Analyst will be part of the nationwide payroll team, be a resource to employees and perform related duties as required.
- Audit data integrity between Workday HRIS and ADP Payroll to ensure both systems are in sync on a quarterly and annual basis
- Audit payrolls bi-weekly and semi monthly cycles before payrolls are released for processing
- Partner with payroll analysts on the payroll team in processing domestic payrolls
- Partner with Internal and External Business Partners to test new functional system enhancements, system updates and integrations
- Lead year-end to ensure a smooth year-end to provide accurate W2's
- Collaborate with multiple business teams within the organization like HR, Equity and Business Systems
- Identify and participate in process improvement projects, including various implementation and upgrades
- Monitor email inquiries from the payroll@ inbox and respond to employees as necessary
- Participate in payroll projects and opportunities as assigned
- Process garnishments, unemployment wage claims and other tax tracers as needed
- Work closely with the other Payroll Analysts to provide excellent customer service and be back up for payroll process as necessary
- Work closely with internal staff and vendors to ensure HR, Benefit and Payroll changes are processed, accurate funding occurs for all accounts, tax remittance, general ledger balancing , month-end close and Management Reporting is completed in a timely manner
- Assist Global Payroll Manager with annual audits such as 401k and Worker's Comp
- Work with the Team to provide guidance in payroll processes and provide feedback to improve payroll processes
- Complete accounting journal entries for month-end close
- Proficient in MS Excel including advanced formulas functions (Vlookups, Pivot tables, IF statements)
- 5+ years of payroll experience and knowledgeable of wage and hourly laws