Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Patient Services Rep - ASC
Northwest Eye Surgeons
Seattle , WA 98133
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Join an established and growing multi-specialty Ophthalmology practice!
Northwest Eye Surgeons is the premier eye surgical center in the Northwest and remains committed to its tradition of personalized, high quality patient care, advanced technology and excellent results. Our staff includes a nationally-recognized team of specialized ophthalmic surgeons and optometric physicians, with vast clinical experience in a wide variety of eye surgical services.
- Provide excellent patient care and service to our patients, greeting them and checking them in, taking payments, and other front desk responsibilities.
- Schedule ophthalmic surgeries for the ambulatory surgery center including verifying authorizations, set appointments for pre-surgery testing, schedule post-op appointments, confirm all IOLs, etc. are ordered for surgery, check health issues, meds for possible needed pre-authorization, and verify that equipment required for surgery is available at external locations.
- Coordinate, complete and verify all required surgery paperwork according to established procedures.
- Communicate thoroughly with patient regarding pre-op requirements.
- Facilitate patient surgery day including completing any outstanding paperwork with patient, complete chart for surgery staff, complete charts after surgery, and fax follow-up to Optometrists.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 6 months of post-secondary education and/or training.
- Minimum two-year Ophthalmology or medical clinic experience in surgery scheduling or patient services a must.
- Position requires a good understanding of ophthalmic practice and insurance.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, Windows environment, and strong keyboarding skills.
- Strong attention to detail and active team participation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, surgeons, co-workers and supervisor is critical.
- Must be willing to help in all areas, have flexibility and effectively work in a team environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off