Patient Care Tech / Bus Aide / Nursing Assistant, Pediatrics, Full-Time
Crestview , FL 32536
We are looking for a Full-Time Patient Care Techs / Nursing Assistants / Bus Aides at our Crestview, FL location. Responsibilities include handling and caring for special needs children in a manner conductive to their safety and comfort under the direction of licensed nurses.Education and Training:
(1) Must have one year experience in care of infants and toddlers, or related experience such as medical technician training or emergency medical technician.
(2) Annual Pediatric CPR certificationExamples of Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
(1) Direct patient care such as baths, oral hygiene, combing hair, diaper changes, dressing patients, preparing and feeding patient meals, and positioning.
(2) Infection control duties such as changing bed linens, laundry, cleaning patient supplies and sanitizing surfaces.
(3) Takes and records temperature, pulse, respiration, weight, height, blood pressure, and intake & output measurements.
(4) Lead patient developmental activities. Supervise children at play.
(5) Supervision for, and care of, patients while on transport.
- Affordable Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Aflac supplemental insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with Employer Matching
*Caring Hearts Pediatric Extended Care Center, Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with federal and state laws.*www.caringheartsppec.comJob Type:Full-Time