Patient Care Associate
Sono Bello Body Contouring Centers
Baltimore , MD 21201
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
A career at Sono Bello means being part of a dynamic and high energy work environment, where each one of our team members can make a difference. We love what we do, and it shows, we are the national leader in providing cutting edge, personalized body transformations. We believe everyone deserves to have their best body today and pursue their best life now.
Although this is the secondary sales role within the center, the Patient Care Associates primary responsibility will be conducting face-to-face consultations and assisting our patients with understanding the Sono Bello process in electing Laser Assisted Body Contouring and Non-Invasive procedures as a solution to their needs.
To qualify for consideration, candidates will have experience in sales in a fast-paced environment; will possess confidence; emotional intelligence; high integrity; be extremely organized and dependable; and have an excellent work ethic.
Key Patient Care Associate Responsibilities:
This sales role will require a highly motivated and coachable individual with the ability to overcome objections in a face-to-face consultative environment.
- Game plan daily with the Patient Care Consultant (Center Lead Sales Consultant) and Area Sales Director to hit targets.
- Meet with new and existing patients to determine their goals, matching the patients desired treatment plans with the appropriate surgical team member (Doctor) as the next step in their transformational journey.
- Provide value and educate our patients regarding our approach, the procedure, and our processes, including all documentation and financing/payment options available.
- Manage the appropriate follow up with both the in-center clinical team and the patient to ensure a great experience leading up to and through the procedure.
- Maintain and develop a patient pipeline and regularly follow up with prospective patients who did not move forward in their initial consultation.
- Demonstrate leadership within your center location to keep the entire team informed, positive, and energized to support the best possible patient experience.
RequirementsIs a quick study: can immediately build rapport, assess the patients needs, and create a sense of urgency to drive action. Must have excellent interpersonal skills that builds effective working relationships with patients, physicians, and other team members. Must be technology savvy, familiar with MS Office and either experienced or comfortable learning a CRM tool, scheduling, finance, etc. Must be a self-starter, accountable, and highly motivated to hit and exceed targets to reap financial reward (manage KPIs). Maintains professionalism and poise constantly, even when working under pressure. Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize competing tasks.
- Earnings include monthly base salary + overtime + monthly bonus in excess of $75K annually
- Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, EAP, PTO and paid holidays
- Preset consultations (warm leads provided)
- Extensive training program
The role will report into the Area Sales Director.
At Sono Bello we believe that our team members are the keys to our success. We offer competitive pay, generous monthly bonuses, and excellent training.