Patient Care Aide
Nightingale Home Care, Inc.
Columbus , GA 31901
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking a Patient Care Aide to become a part of our team! You will provide routine care to patients in their home.
- Provide routine individualized care to the elderly, convalescents, or persons with disabilities
- Monitor and report changes in patient health status
- Provide personal care, such as bathing and dressing patients
- Teach family members ways to care for patient
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- CPR / 1st Aide (in person class, online programs not accepted)
- Current TB Screening
- Valid Driver License
- Valid Auto Insurance (in your name, or listed as authorized driver)
- Salary based on experience and certifications (if any)
Nightingale Home Care, Inc. is a Home Health Agency headquartered in Savannah, GA. We have been proudly serving the state of Georgia with skilled nursing and home health aide services for over 30 years. We have 11 private home care locations across the State of Georgia and we are the largest Medicaid provider of home care services in the state.