Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Patient Access Representative
Orlando , FL 32801
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
• The Patient Access Representative II is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal
• and external customers by obtaining required patient, payer and physician documentation, verifying
• insurance benefits, completing shipments and documenting all transactions in the system. As necessary, the
• Patient Access Representative II may also perform quality audits and negotiate pricing. This position requires
• highly developed interpersonal and communication skills to successfully interact with patients, pharma,
• physicians and payers to complete the verification process.
RequirementsHigh school diploma or GED required, bachelors degree preferred.2-3 years of relevant working experience to include one year of health care experience with medical insurance knowledge and terminology.Intermediate data entry skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Patient Access knowledge.Excellent phone presentation and communication skills.Demonstrated ability to handle challenging customers in a professional manner, ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make decisions with minimal supervision.Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues with innovative solutions.
Medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO