Part-Time Warehouse Associate
Atlanta , GA 30301
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities
- Processing, packaging and shipping orders accurately
- Organizing stocks and maintaining inventory
- Inspecting products for defects and damages
We are looking for a capable Warehouse Associate to support our companys warehouse operations. You will receive, input, sort, load, and unload products and you will perform various warehouse activities.
- Process, package and ship orders accurately
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments
- Maintain inventory records as materials enter and leave the warehouse
- Organize warehouse space
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
- Conduct quarterly inventory counts for the Atlanta warehouse and assist in conducting inventory of technicians
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene rules including all OSHA Laws and regulations.
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Keep warehouse clean and organised daily
- Assist in the periodic maintenance and upkeep of the main office
- Assist in warehouse, Fleet and other related projects.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1- 3 years proven warehouse experience
- Military experience is a plus
- Basic knowledge required of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Must be experienced in using Inventory System and scanners.
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system
- Team player with organizational skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products for 8+ hours a day