Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Part-Time Pickup Associate
Amazon - Massachusetts
Bellevue , WA 98006
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Part-Time Pickup Associate
Job ID: 180015899 | Seattle, WAStop reading about all those cool, innovative companies and JOIN ONE! Submit your resume and apply today!
If you want to work for a great company, take satisfaction in seeing the delighted smiles of customers and most importantly, want schedule flexibility while working on an exciting new service, then join us in making Amazon history! Amazon is launching a new way of getting customers the products they love right in your community. Help create an awesome experience that Amazon customers can’t live without!
Help us bring the ease of ordering from Amazon even further.We are looking for students and leaders who are ready to delight our customers with rock star-quality service, have an up-for-anything attitude, and thrive in an ever-changing environment. Want to be a part of the smile on the box and bringing the next big thing to your community? Read on, apply, and submit your resume!
Things you should know about working in an Amazon Pickup Point:
Got it? Okay, but what will you actually be doing?
- Customer-obsession. It makes your day to make someone else happy.
- Quality is key. You have high standards and it shows in your work. We’ll hold you to it, but only because we know our associates can handle it.
- Flexible like Gumby. You don’t mind a curve ball every once in a while and you can be flexible in responsibilities and schedule.
- Cool with casual. A relaxed dress code means it’s casual Friday, every day.
Let’s sweeten the deal…
- Receiving, picking, and random stowing of packages
- Put the pick-up in pickup point – check customers in at the Assisted Pickup Desk
- Lend a hand – assist customers and problem-solve scenarios such as missing and/or damaged packages
- You have it covered – open and close the store and cover leadership responsibilities
- Keep it clean – help maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Other duties as needed
Hourly Pay Rate:
- Competitive pay
- Biweekly pay schedule
- Holiday overtime pay
- Flexible work scheduling, we work with your school schedule
- Employee discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Basic Life, AD&D insurance
$14.25We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Flex, not just your muscles – you are willing and able to work a variety of shifts and job duties
- Let’s get physical – you must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation, stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Resume is submitted
Basic Qualifications (because compliance asked us nicely to list these out…)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have obtained a High School diploma or equivalent
- Comfortable communicating directly with our customers both verbally and in writing
- English literacy
Like what you see? Double tap (or just click), submit your application, and attach your resume!
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation