Part-Time On-Call Administrative Assistant
Brown Harris Stevens Residential Sales, LLC
East Hampton , NY 11937
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Create a collaborative environment as a liaison between Agents and Departments within the organization, including Accounting, Marketing, Human Resources, etc.
- Accurately prepare and copy board packages as instructed by Agents.
- Provide administrative support to Agents, which includes generating letters, copying, faxing, assisting with mailings, etc.
- Assist Agents with uploading photos for their listings, running credit reports, and responding to general client inquiries.
- Run daily listings search for Agents and email to all daily, by 9:00am.
- Order/track business cards and name plates for all Agents.
- Coordinate and track all advertising loans between Agents and Marketing.
- Process mail, and create the mailing tracker to be sent to Marketing
- Proof read all deliverables, communications, etc.
- Ensure consistency and standards are met on all work products.
- Maintains the Agent mailbox directory.
- As needed, format and produce production-ready marketing pitching materials for client and prospect presentations, and assist with presentations maintaining overall presentation quality, accuracy, and integrity.
- Provide back-up administrative support as needed.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
This position will cover, as needed for staff absences.
Must be available to travel between East Hampton and Westhampton offices.
Must be available most days
Regular weekly hours are not guaranteed, may be up to 0-2 days/week
- Professional and courteous demeanor with exceptional communication, customer service and interpersonal skills required.
- Must possess a high degree of proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, PDF Converter, and Outlook.
- Ability to learn and demonstrate excellent working knowledge of Real Plus.
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality. Ability to handle sensitive material concerning the organization.
- Strong organizational/time management skills required. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet designated deadlines.
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- 2 years or more of real estate or related industry experience highly desirable.
- 2-3 years of administrative support experience required, preferably in Real Estate or Sales environment.
This is a Full-time position and eligible to participate in all of the Company's benefit after meeting it's eligibility period.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Brown Harris Stevens Residential Sales, LLC and all of it's affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer.