Part-Time Medical Assistant Or CNA
Mdsi Physicians Group, Inc.
Poulsbo , WA 98370
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Part-Time Medical Assistant or CNA
Job SummaryDelivering quality healthcare requires skilled professionals who are able to act as a conduit between upset, exhausted, and sometimes angry patients and no-nonsense clinical providers. With this in mind, our organization is searching for a qualified medical assistant or CNA to help fill this role. If you like working with and around doctors while also enjoying the chance to interact with patients, then this may be the ideal job for you. We can offer you the chance to develop a comprehensive understanding of the patient care process while also developing an understanding of front-office tasks such as scheduling, insurance verification, and maintaining compliance standards. Days of the week needed may vary per office location. Candidates MUST be comfortable and able to work unsupervised.Job Responsibilities
- Perform basic vitals on each patient, such as height, weight, blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and the Snellen eye test on physical doctor days.
- Perform light office work
- Greet patients
- Assist physicians when necessary.
- In some locations we may also require Venipuncture, and PFT/EKG testing (which we will provide the training to perform).
- Prepare treatment rooms for examination by ensuring that they are stocked with all necessary equipment and supplies, and oversee the cleaning and restocking of exam rooms after closing.
- Help maintain and monitor all medical supply usage, including cleaning and sterilization, and assist with ordering new supplies as needed.
- Accompany patients out of the office.
Job Skills & QualificationsRequired
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Certification of accredited Medical Assistant or CNA program
- One year of experience working as a Medical Assistant or CNA
- CPR certification, along with working knowledge of infection control guidelines
- Ability to work unsupervised