Part-Time Executive Administrative Assistant
Peoria , IL 61615
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At our company, we value team performance and credit our success to the individual efforts of our dedicated employees to make a difference. As a part-time executive assistant, you will contribute directly to this cause by working alongside our executive staff to facilitate communication and execute planning. We are looking for an individual who takes initiative to expedite the details, thus enabling our company's leaders to contribute their best performance to achieve organizational directives. As a valued assistant, you will be the foundation for strong performance, efficient processes, and successful outcomes. If you find satisfaction in helping others, organizing, and working as part of a team, this is a promising opportunity for you.Job Responsibilities
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Formulate and classify briefing materials, financial documents, and marketing plans to have them readily available for important executive meetings.
- Act as a liaison between staff members and executive leaders to ensure important information is relayed, escalated issues are flagged and resolved, and mediocre matters are solved by appropriate parties.
- Keep an organized schedule of events, meetings, traveling itineraries, conference calls, and international communications in order to confidently debrief executives on such plans.
- Maintain a professional and candid demeanor at all times to ensure you are behaving in a manner that is in alignment with executive image and company reputation and brand.
- Participate in standard advisory duties such as sending emails and other electronic correspondences, faxing, copying, scheduling, and running errands.
- Create press release information and write, draft, and edit important data such as documents, reports, proof letters, and memos.
- Flexibility with traveling
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working as an assistant or in a similar advisory position
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and common scheduling software such as Outlook