Part-Time Customer Pickup Agent (540)
Atlanta , GA 30301
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Dump is hiring for an entry-level Customer Pickup Agent.
- Directly responsible for the inventory integrity of all merchandise that is removed and received through the Delivery, Customer Pick-Up and Front Door areas of the store.
- Control all paperwork flow directly related to the movement of said merchandise, ensuring proper routing to inventory control for audit and/or files.
- Review all sales orders; compare merchandise to sku's for accuracy and/or discrepancies.
- Report damaged merchandise to leads and/or managers immediately.
- Ensure returns are logged and handled by management.
- Controlling and keeping productive and accurate records or logs.
- Control all overhead doors opening and closing to ensure integrity and safety of said areas.
- Candidate will be expected to take on other responsibilities as designated or assigned by the Loss Prevention Specialist and/or Manager.
- This position works closely with all management daily but reports directly to Loss Prevention.
The Dump is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
• EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
• Education: High School Diploma or equivalent/requires
• Experience: Preferred but not required
Strong personality and Customer Service Skills. Bilingual a plus.