Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Baird & Warner
La Grange , IL 60525
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a dynamic, administrative professional to join our team supporting Real Estate Sales Professionals at our La Grange location. This is a part-time position with expectations of 20+ hours/week.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Compile property transaction files for contracts and verify the information.
- Obtain missing information as required.
- Compile buyer packets.
- Answer phones.
- Open and Distribute daily courier items.
- Distribute and prepare incoming and outgoing mail.
- General office support functions including greeting customers and maintaining office appearance.
- Maintain monthly floor scheduling.
- Pull MLS reports as directed.
- Process buyer rep agreements.
- Data entry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize
- Strong computer skills - including Google platform and Microsoft Office
- Social media savvy (FB, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Professional appearance
- MLS proficient
- Real estate knowledge is a plus
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3-year Administrative Assistant experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous Real Estate administrative experience preferred.