Partners, Channel And Alliances Manager
New York , NY 10001
Posted 11 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Softomotive is a leading worldwide provider of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide. With offices in London, New York, Athens, and Bengaluru, and with 25 million in venture funding, Softomotive doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace. To support this growth, we continue to expand and invest in our future workforce. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises.
We are currently seeking a Partners, Channel and Alliances Manager to be part of our Sales team.
- Identify key Channel alliances in the Region to drive revenue growth and increase account share of wallet
- Design and execute business and go-to-market plans with Channel Partners focusing on pipeline velocity and accelerate revenue growth in region
- Establish sustainable pipeline, be forecast accurate & grow revenue through Channel Partners
- Execute technical capability regional plans to ensure Channel Capacity acceleration- build partner competency levels to sell, service and support the end users- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Efficiently leverage Sales, Pre-Sales Engineering, Marketing, and Professional Services team members to win opportunities.
- Deliver on quarterly revenue goals. Drive Rythm of business check ins with Partners leadership Teams.
- Support Marketing by identifying case studies and lighthouse wins.
- Experience in partner and alliance leadership with a track record of GTM success & quota-bearing roles
- Energetic hunter attitude paired with ability to navigate complex organizations for results.
- 4-8 years experience in technology products and/or services channel sales management, sales, or consulting. Background could include large technology companies (Microsoft, Salesforce, Oracle), strategy consulting (McKinsey, BCG, Bain), or management consulting (Accenture, Deloitte, IBM GSS, KPMG, PwC, Slalom).
- Effective matrix leader comfortable for accountability for results through influence.
- In-depth understanding of Channel/ partner organization, stakeholder mapping, overall strategy vision, Partner KPIs
- Ability to present business value of solutions to Business Decision Makers and Technical Decision Makers
-Prefer an MBA from a competitive university
Softomotive provides best-in-class benefits benchmarked to lead the market. Our goal is to attract and retain world class people through comprehensive total rewards paired with a collaborative and innovative culture.
Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.