Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Partner Growth Lead
Menlo Park , CA 94025
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Love the passion and promise of startup? Want to help millions of people turn their travel dreams into reality? Are you passionate about the travel industry and want to help Airlines/Hotels become smarter marketers and reach new sets of customers? Want to join a team of talented travel technologists, digital marketers and fintech experts?
UpLift operates at the intersection of Fintech and Travel. Founded by luminaries from the travel industry, UpLift is a well financed Series B startup that provides point of sale financing and payment marketing for consumer travel. The consumer travel segment is a $1 Trillion global market that is underfinanced relative to other key consumer verticals.
As Partner Growth Lead, you will use your business development, partner management and industry expertise to develop partnerships and lead segment growth for UpLifts Travel partners. Given your expertise, you will work as the voice of the partner cross-functionally with our internal product, design, engineering, legal teams and more to help grow our partners from new implementations to deep and comprehensive integrations and collaborations. You will be a thought leader, gathering feedback and insights from your partners to continuously inform and refresh UpLifts product position within the value chain.
Specific responsibiities include:
- Serve as key point of contact for partners, owning the relationships with their project leaders and across their teams
- Track progress, evaluate risks and potential problems, and communicate appropriately. Focus on growing UpLift's share of partner bookings, expanding marketing partnerships, and ultimately increasing presence
- Partner hand-in-hand with Growth & Success Operations, Technical Integrations and Data teams to ensure your industry-specific insights and partner-specific requirements are incorporated into all designs, technical integrations, and reporting
- Interface closely with Product, Design, Data, Engineering, Legal, and other teams to ensure the overall UpLift team is continuously improving the product offering
- Gather, assess and share insights on the Segments of the Travel industry and how best to position UpLift. Synthesize and share industry-specific trends and recommendations
- Manage and be the subject matter expert on partner initiatives through the entire project lifecycle, including initiation, scoping, planning, testing, launch and ongoing growth
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrates significant expertise managing external partner relationships, including business development and growth
- Experience in the travel industry is preferred
- Deep focus on data analytics, synthesizing results to identify opportunities, drive initiatives and evaluate effectiveness. Understanding of partner revenue management landscape and sales environments
- Extremely organized with acute attention to detail, proactive, emotionally intelligent, and calm under pressure
- Strong proficiency in project planning and the flexibility to adjust to different settings and shifting priorities
- Experience working and excelling in a high-paced, fast-growing, and dynamic tech environment
- Customer service-oriented towards both internal and external partners
- Comfortable operating with a high sense of urgency, enthusiastic about working with diverse and talented teams, and driven to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree in a business, marketing or related field from an accredited college or university, or at least 6+ years of related business experience and a track record of continuous professional development. MBA preferred
- Located in the San Francisco Bay area
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental insurance