Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Partner Enablement Analyst
Chicago , IL 60290
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a talented individual with a burning drive and impeccable attention to detail to join our Partner Services & Enablement Team and enable our implementation partners to build and deploy solutions for SpringCM customers. You will be working with partners within the SpringCM ecosystem that span global geographies, all industries and a wide variety of functional areas. Our partners are a valuable part of the SpringCM ecosystem as they help drive customers success, open up new markets and customer accounts, and to enable SpringCM Services to scale beyond our immediate team. We need your help to enable partners to grow their technical capabilities rapidly, which enables them to grow their businesses faster than ever before.
As a Partner Enablement Analyst, you will play a key role in driving the growth of partner implementation services. Your primary concern will be increasing the effectiveness of several key partners and driving them to invest more in technical resources and growing and refining solution delivery competencies, which will help grow their SpringCM business. You will report to the Manager, Partner Services & Enablement.
- Collaborate with delivery leaders at a project and practice level to identify coverage gaps within their project delivery framework and implement just-in-time or planned cadence training/support for partner teams and ensure partner implementation success
- Identify and escalate projects where the customers success is at risk, and work with partner and internal stakeholders on developing and executing a risk mitigation plan
- Contribute to strategic technical enablement plans and programs with key SpringCM partners
- Onboard and manage practice development relationships with both strategic and opportunistic partners, and influence and participate in the development of training materials to create partner-specific technical content
- Work with sales, professional services and alliance teams to understand partner capacity requirements across regions and industries
- Promote visibility into partner capabilities across SpringCM
- Manage a project summary dashboard for all partner projects involving SpringCM technology
- Collaborate with our Success Team and partners to measure engagement outcomes and customer satisfaction
- Key Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Operations Management or related field is highly preferred
- 2-3+ years experience working in a SaaS or web technology based application area. Solid understanding of the challenges and opportunities the web offers in today's commercial world.
- 2+ years of experience in business process consulting, problem definition, design, development, configuration, solutions evaluation, validation and deployment
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and anticipate customer needs.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Operate and promote an environment of teamwork, self-organization and accountability. Must demonstrate a high degree of personal and professional integrity
- Strong analytical and communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with customers, team members and management.
- Must be flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and delivering high-quality services.
- Ability to work non-standard business hours to accommodate business needs
- Must be willing to travel, occasionally
- Must demonstrate a high degree of personal and professional integrity
- Experience with Business Process Management or Business Process Mapping tool is a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce and its administration is a plus
- Familiarity with SpringCM, workflow, template building and its administration is a plus
- Familiarity with XML and XPATH queries is a plus
- Familiarity with Enterprise Content Management systems is a plus
- Creative problem solving is a plus