What you'll do:
In the role of PT (part-time) Sales Associate, you will combine a professional and positive approach with enthusiasm for the 3.1 Phillip Lim product and the Brand. You will deliver a personalized and elevated experience with commercial success. You will be perceptive to our customers’ needs and use your extensive product knowledge to provide a memorable experience at all times, while building a steady clientele and driving business through sales.
- Drive and deliver individual and store sales goals and all KPI targets, driven by the store manager and corporate office.
- Deliver the 3.1 Phillip Lim brand promise and experience to the highest standard.
- Provide a luxury service experience and demonstrate expertise in styling and wardrobing.
- Be efficient in following-up and delivering exceptional after-sales service to all clients.
- Demonstrate creativity in generating new business and increasing top client sales.
- Share client feedback, sales opportunities, best practices with store manager, team and corporate office.
- Have commitment for maintaining visual merchandising standards, loss prevention and stock management.
- Maintain a consistent working product knowledge.
- Participate in store events, trunk shows and any special projects.
- Responsible for processing all sales and returns.
What you'll have:
- 1-3 years’ experience in a customer-driven retail environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of POS systems, MS Office a plus
- Additional proficiency in languages is a plus
- Must be results driven and flexible to change
- Must possess willingness to work in and promote a team oriented environment
- Availability and flexibility to work days, nights, weekends, holidays, store openings and closings, to meet the needs of the business.
3.1 Phillip Lim