Part-Time General Laborer (565)
Deerfield , IL 60015
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Dump is looking for merchandise handlers.
Responsible for all aspects of moving, opening, locating, stocking, inspecting and counting merchandise; providing administrative support and customer pick up in warehouse and store.
- Excellent customer service and listening skills
- Personal responsibility and desire to learn
- Positive attitude towards customers and teammates
- Work schedule that include weekends and holidays
- Unloading, assembling and loading merchandise
- Meet productivity standards
- Communicate all inventory issues to appropriate Manager
- Adhere to all safety and security regulations and report concerns to management.
- Maintain a clean, neat work area
- Ability to move furniture up to 50 lbs alone and up to 100 lbs with assistance as needed.
- Must be available to work each scheduled shift and should report to work on time.
The Dump is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs regularly
- Must be able to lift up to 150 lbs with assistance
- High School Diploma or equivalent