Part-Time Evening Shift Trash Pick-Up Guru - Mount Prospect, Illinois
Mount Prospect , IL 60056
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Community Waste Collector
Are you looking for supplemental income and/or part-time work in the evenings? And as an added benefit-youll get a good work out!
Our Community Waste Collectors are responsible for the nightly doorstep collection of trash/recycling at one of the many apartment communities we service.
No experience required, we will train the right person! Just have a great attitude and meet the minimum requirements.
- Schedule: 8pm -10pm- Service starts at 8:00pm SHARP!
- Days: Sunday-Thursday
- Pay: Average monthly rate up to $750
- Two ways to earn additional income (1) Butler WOW program (2) Referral Bonus Program
Watch this video to learn more about the Butler role
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Using the trash tote, collect bagged trash from each residents doorstep
- Transport trash from trash tote to your open-bed pick-up truck and dispose of in the communitys onsite dumpster or compactor. (all driving is done on-site)
- Nightly use of our proprietary field app. to check in/out of the community, report resident non-compliance and submit nightly reports
- Maintain daily contact with your Field Operations Manager
- Work quietly and efficiently keeping noise to a minimum so not to disturb residents.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to lift up 25-50lbs and use hands/arms repetitively
- Be able to climb stairs; 3-4 story apartment buildings
- Be able to bend/twist at the waist and potentially reach above shoulder level
- Be able to walk the distance of an apartment community
- Be able to work outdoors and be exposed to various weather conditions
- Must have open bed pick-up truck *required at most properties
- Must have a valid drivers license/auto insurance for properties where truck is required
- Must have a cell phone (Smart Phone) to download our app.
- Be self-motivated, reliable and able to work independently
- Be able to work efficiently without sacrificing quality of service
Offer of employment is contingent upon the candidate successfully passing a pre-employment criminal background check and clean driving history.
About Trash Butler:
Have you lived in or visited an apartment community where the resident places the trash/recycling right outside their front door and it magically disappears? Its no surprise that this service has become the #1 amenity for apartment residents! This is what we do in over 30 states nation-wide!
Trash-Butler is a doorstep trash and recycling pickup service for multifamily (apartment) communities. Trash-Butler is part of an INC 500 company that has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, TIME Magazine and Oprah.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.