Part Time Contact Center Representative - Pharmacy
Boca Raton , FL 33427
Posted 7 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
MailMyPrescriptions.com is the fastest growing online pharmacy in the United States, located in Boca Raton, Florida. Our mission is to reduce the cost of prescription drugs. We are reimagining how pharmacy should be by providing our customers with great savings, fanatical customer service, convenient technology, and an awesome team. Our pharmacy is ranked #1 overall in customer satisfaction by TrustPilot and ConsumerAffairs because we have a team of rock stars that do all the work for our customers, including coordinating their prescriptions and providing discrete helpful care. New team members learn how we do all of this through a thought-out training regime before they get in the trenches. But once they do, they join a great team and become the voice of our brand. Do you have what it takes to be part of the #1 team?
About your role:
The primary function of the Customer Service Representative is assisting customers by explaining how our service works, price quoting and taking new orders. No Pharmacy Experience Required! You will be taught how to use your skills to help Americans save money on their prescriptions through our training program.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for all customer inquiries, including escalating unresolved issues to proper departments/supervisors (ex: package tracking, product inquires, billing issues, etc.)
- Properly convey messaging to appropriate associates or management by email, phone and chat
- Ensure that outstanding customer service is seamless throughout all communication while creating a high level of customer service
- Become familiar with products and properly relay information to customers.
- Build rapport and confidence with a loyal client base
- Process prescription requests; inputting patient demographic information and prescriptions in applicable systems as required
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers to ensure the completion of pharmacy orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to maintain call center metrics with a goal of first contact resolution
- Follow all policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations
- Protect customer information in accordance with state and federal laws including HIPAA law.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills a plus
- Ability to sit for >8 hours a day
- Must have availability between 8am to 9pm including Weekends. Additional shifts may be added based on business needs
- Vacation Time
- Employer contribution for health insurance
- Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan