VIEW JOBS10/17/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-15T00:00# of Openings
The Associate is responsible for completing in-store food and non-food demonstrations. Acquires and maintains knowledge of products represented. Prepares, serves, and breaks down product, equipment, and supplies. Intercepts consumers and demonstrates products in a professional manner. Removes and replenishes product from Freeosk machine. Maintains an overall professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job.
* Possesses the aptitude and ability to gain adequate knowledge of the products represented.
* Has desire and ability to proactively intercept, engage, interact, verbally educate, and sell product to the consumer in a positive manner.
* Effectively communicates the features and benefits of the product.
* Able to prepare and serve food samples using small appliances such as microwaves, fryers, skillets, coffee makers and knives.
* Maintains a clean, sterile and safe work station using cleaning chemicals.
* Maintains a professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job.
* Prepares and outfits a display work station, including manually pushing items to the point of use via a demonstration cart or laydown dolly, connecting electrical interfaces, and organizing the workstation for serving presentation.
* Extracts products from their shelf location and carries products to the point of display.
* Extracts products from shelf location, places atop a wooden pallet, and manually pushes pallets to Freeosk machine, as well as pushes and pulls pallet jacks to return product from Freeosk to shelves.
* Climbs ladder to lift Freeosk hopper lid, pulls product from hopper, removes collection bag, replaces auger, replenishes Freeosk with product samples, closes Freeosk door, and climbs down ladder.
* Breaks down the work station, including returning unopened product to shelf location, unplugging electrical interfaces, manually moving work station and supplies to their storage location, disposing of partially used product, and washing equipment.
* Stocks product by using manual pallet jack to transport product from storage areas to customer extraction point.
* Assembles and breaks down demo displays by using hand tools.
* Achieves 100% execution on assigned work.
* Assists with preparation for client visits and completes audit corrections.
* Builds and maintains rapport with store personnel to effectively meet company and client objectives'.
* Completes expense reports as per Company Policy.
* Accurately prepares and submits all on-line requirements on the same day as Event execution.
* Able to access the internet, navigate through company's electronic systems, use Microsoft Outlook, and view assigned documents, including Microsoft Word & Adobe PDF forms.
This role is not expected to exceed more than 25 hours per week, although the company does maintain the discretion to change the role based on the needs of the business and/or the client.
This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Individuals will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months' related experience and/or training preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Computer Skills: Proficient use of a Personal Computer and familiarity with Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Local Food handlers permit may be required.
Physical Demands: The associate will be regularly required to: Stand and walk up to 80% of the shift; Use hands and fingers to handle or feel; Reach with hands and arms (including conducting tasks overhead up to 65 inches); Talk and hear; Have visual ability to read instructions and perform events; Stoop; Kneel; Squat; Climb or step up ladder; Balance; Lift and carry up to 51.4 pounds; Lift items from 6 inches from the ground; Push and pull a wheeled demonstration cart fully laden with appliances, supplies and product; Push forces up to 58.5 pounds; Push pallet jack up to 600 feet; Prepare foods and beverages using the required appliances, such as cooking utensils, knives, convection oven, fryer, coffee maker, electric fryer, microwaves and hot oils; Use hand tools such as a hammer, screwdriver, wrench, or drill; Be in contact with cleaning supplies.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Work Environment: Retail store environment with some travel.
Physical Appearance: Individuals must ensure a professional appearance and proper grooming is in order. The associate must present a neat, clean, and appropriately groomed appearance. Specific Retailer Dress code requirements are included in the training documents. In addition, tattoos must not be visible while the associate is engaged in their work assignments.
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
VIEW JOBS10/10/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-08T00:00Postmates has the largest on-demand fleet in the U.S. with 200,000 Postmates, and an equally extensive network of merchants. While some companies try to build a warehouse outside of a city and funnel goods into it, Postmates believes that our cities, our towns, and our communities are our warehouses. Postmates is helping transform the way food and merchandise move around cities by connecting the city to customers while helping local brick and mortar businesses better compete against retail goliaths.
Earn up to $21/hourBe your own boss and work whenever you wantUnlimited vacation daysCash out immediately with instant depositsSupplement your income while exploring your cityChoose how you ride: walk, bike, scoot, or drive (varies by city) Requirements
18 years or olderValid driver ' s license Postmates is a great opportunity for those who are looking to earn while exploring your city. As an independent contractor, you will create your own schedule with flexible hours allowing you to work full time or part time as a delivery courier. Sign up with us if you are a cyclist, student, barista, retail associate, sales associate, customer service associate, contract worker, sales person, cab driver, delivery driver, limo driver, waiter, waitress, intern, artist, actor or writer looking for a fun flexible opportunity to supplement your weekly income. Holiday workers, looking for part time gigs during the summer, winter, fall, or spring, are welcome as well. Previous delivery or driver experience is not necessary although we welcome drivers from other delivery services or ride sharing companies. Sign up now! It ' s quick and easy. PandoLogic. Category:Transportation, Keywords:Pick Up and Delivery Driver, Location:Secaucus, NJ-07096PostmatesSecaucusNJ
VIEW JOBS10/12/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-10T00:00Shipt is a membership-based marketplace that helps people get the things they need, like fresh produce and household essentials, from stores they trust. Help people save time and have fun while you're at it - there's never been a better time to join Shipt. As a Shipt Shopper, you will: * Use the app to accept orders from Shipt members in your area. * Accurately shop and deliver orders to member homes. * Bring the magic with every delivery to ensure the best customer experience. Why Shipt? * Earn up to $22/hr or more. Save up for a dream trip, pay down debt, or donate to your favorite cause - it's up to you! * Help people in your community: Get out and stay active, providing an invaluable service to Shipt members. * Set your own hours: Be your own boss and work part-time, full-time, or any time in between. * Free Shipt membership: Discover the benefits of same-day delivery for yourself. * Be part of the Shipt family: Get to know fellow shoppers through online groups, exclusive events, and meetups. * Work wherever you are: Easily shop in any of our service areas when you're on the road. All applicants must: * Be at least 18 years old. * Have access to reliable transportation (car year of 1997 or newer) and car insurance coverage. * Have a current U.S. driver's license. * Have knowledge about handpicking fresh produce. * Provide your own insulated cooler bag. * Be able to lift 25+ pounds. * Be familiar with using an Android or iPhone. Job Type: ContractShiptSecaucusNJ