To serve as a primary health care provider for patients admitted to the Burn Intensive Care Unit (4T), Burn Progressive Care (4E) and Burn Clinic and at the direction of the Director, Burn Center.
The contract General Surgeon will perform the full range of fasciotomies, escharotomies, skin grafting, reconstructive procedures and critical care.
To perform critical care procedures, including but not limited to history taking, physical examination, recording progress notes, writing orders for patient care and performing wound care, dressing changes, arterial and venous catheterization, pulmonary artery catheterization, ventilator management, feeding tube placement, bronchoscopy and cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
To participate in daily rounds and in other education and planning meetings of the Burn Center.
Participate in national, state and local disaster planning, infection contract, ABLS and ATLS, quality improvement/process improvement and other staff planning and education activities.
MD or DO
3 years experience within the last 5 as a General Surgeon
Minimum of one year in Burn Fellowship
Must possess experience and ability to manage a full range of burn care to include burn surgery, reconstructive procedures and critical care.
Shall possess and maintain a valid unrestricted current license from one of the 50 states or US territories.
Graduates of Foreign Medical School must be certified by the Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) or Fifth Pathway.
Extensive experience in an Intensive Care Unit
Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Certification
Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
401(k) plan and comprehensive life/health insurance options
VIEW JOBS5/16/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-08-14T00:00Looking for an opportunity? Look no further than, Delta Steel, Inc. , a leader in the Steel Service Industry for over 50 years.
Delta Steel is currently looking for an experienced CNC Burning Machine Operator. Delta Steel provides value added metals processing services and distributes a full line of metal products to a broad range of industries.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience operating Plate Burning Machines (Plasma or Oxy-Fuel) in a steel service center or fabrication environment with experience operating an overhead crane a plus. Experienced candidates should have the technical knowledge and ability to properly set up and operate the machine, conveyors, transfer tables and machine for a variety of plate steel products.
The plate burning must be to the size and tolerance requirements as stated on the processing work orders. Individuals must also be able to:
* Read, write and understand the English language
* Read, understand and comprehend written work instructions
* Read, understand and comprehend basic blueprints and drawings
* Display the ability to accurately use basic measuring devices, including tape measure and micrometers
* Display the ability to use manual hand tools, including wrenches and clamps
* Ability to stand, lift, climb and perform various other physical functions
* Able to work any shift and hours required
When the job duties are not required, the individual must be able to perform the duties of another job function as determined by the supervisor.
Join the Delta TEAM today! Delta offers an excellent compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, educational assistance, paid vacation and sick leave and a matching 401K plan. If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining please submit your resume.
Drug Screens and background check conducted
Equal Opportunity Employer
VIEW JOBS5/19/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-08-17T00:00JOB SUMMARY
We are looking for friendly, outgoing and customer service driven part - time Front Desk Agents. Our Front Desk Agents are the first point of contact for our guest and thereby set the tone for a great guest experience. Ideal candidates are able to multi-task and maintain a professional demeanor when under pressure.
* Greet guests and efficiently process registration and assignment of rooms.
* Complete daily bucket checks of in-house guest to ensure information and rates are correct.
* Assist guests with request and/or complaints and monitor issues through to resolution.
* Sort and rack incoming mail and messages.
* Answer inquiries via phone and person to person pertaining to hotel services; guest registration, area resources and entertainment venues etc.
* Protect guest privacy and safety when within reasonable control of the position to do so.
* Maintain records of room availability and guests' accounts.
* Compute bill, collect payments and post charges to Property Management System.
* Handle lost and found items in accordance with established guidelines and procedures.
* Complete department/shift checklists and/or reports for relevant shifts.
* Maintain visibility and availability to guests.
* All Associates must maintain a neat, clean and well groomed appearance.
* Report all accidents, injuries, property damage and genuinely unsafe conditions to the appropriate contact immediately.
* Regular work attendance which includes flexibility in work schedule that may include afternoons, nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
* High school diploma and or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience is required.
* Prior hospitality experience preferred.
* Experience executing moderately complex math calculations such as discount rates, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages preferred.
* Exposure to Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to independently evaluate problems, issues, or challenges and develop, investigate, and implement solutions to resolve these challenges.
* Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse intense situations.
* Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to stand for long periods of time.
* Ability to lift up to 25 pounds maximum.
* Occasional twisting, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, sitting, climbing stairs
* Frequent to constant standing, walking, sitting and using hands to fingers to feel/touch.
* Frequent smiling.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Westmont Hospitality GroupHoustonTX
VIEW JOBS5/19/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-08-17T00:00Provide support as a member of the Grocery team to include receiving and preparing product, maintaining the Grocery floor and displays, and selling product in support of regional Grocery standards. Ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team members.Responsibilities
* Provide excellent customer service and address needs of customers in a timely and effective manner. Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, delicious food.
* Ensure a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases and shelves clean and well stocked by front-facing, checking codes, rotating, and removing out-of-date products.
* Maintain accurate department signage and pricing.
* Stock and clean grocery shelves, bulk bins, frozen and dairy case.
* Maintain back stock in good order.
* Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized working and shopping environment by sweeping floors and completing sweep logs.
* Assist with sampling program, keeping sample areas full, clean, and appealing.
* Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
* Operate and sanitize all Grocery equipment in a safe and proper manner.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
* Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team
* Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow team members and customers
* Ability to follow instructions and procedures
* Ability to sell proactively
* Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in department
* Effective time management skills
* Strong work ethic and integrity
* Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
* Ability to work in a wet and cold environment
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
* Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery
Desired Work Experiences
* Team Oriented
* Customer Service Focus
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.