Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Part Time Baker ( Retail Bakery) Flexible Hours 20 To 25 Hours Per Week
Dianne's Fine Desserts
Newburyport , MA 01950
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Cook and prepare pastry (cupcakes, cakes, doughs and basic food prep items)ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Prepare, Bakes and finish desserts for retail outlet.
- Performs any bakery tasks instructed by Manager or Supervisor
- Carries ingredients, pans and trays of food to and from workstations, stove, and refrigerator.
- Properly stores foods in designated areas following wrapping, dating, and rotation procedures.
- Meets the highest standards and consistency in food preparation, sanitation and safety.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils; distributes supplies, utensils, and portable equipment.
- Utilizes approved food production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
- Work as a team with Management and fellow Associates.
- Interacts with co-workers to ensure compliance with company service standards, and inventory and cash control procedures.
- Assist customers both in person and by phone with questions and selecting product
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- baking experience in pastry-making
- Great attention to detail
- Organizing skills
- Ability to follow instructions and work to/ establish consistent procedures
- Troubleshoot production issues and problem solve.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with others
- Excellent communications skills including talking to management about any issues or problems
- Ability to do overhead lifting and bending, including the ability to lift up to -50 lbs.
- Good motor skills (i.e. lifting and carrying )
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.