Part Time Agency Driver
St. Ann's Corner Of Harm Reduction
The Bronx , NY 10459
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Responsible for the agency vehicle, maintenance, repairs, inspections, vehicle travel logs, etc., to ensure all transportation-related areas are met. This position reports to the Outreach Coordinator.
Job Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to follow NYS driving laws and keep free of tickets, penalties, moving violations, etc.
- Knowledge of vehicle maintenance and general repairs.
- Ability to prioritize schedule to meet Agency needs relative to picking up orders, dropping off supplies, etc.
- Furnish regular vehicle maintenance logs to ensure Agency vehicle meets all applicable standards relative to being an Agency asset.
- Maintain all related documents in an organized fashion (e.g., repairs, maintenance, fuel logs).
- Ensure vehicle is cleaned and maintained properly.
- Make copies of program documents as needed.
- Transport outreach workers and assist with outreach activities.
- Keep management informed on all vehicle-related matters.
- Participate in regular supervision, training, and staff meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to listen and respond non-judgmentally with empathy
- Computer skills required (e.g., Microsoft Word).
- Experienced driver and comfortable driving cargo van.
- Valid and clean New York State Drivers License (Class D).
- Flexible schedule
- Team events