Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Brown Harris Stevens Residential Sales, LLC
The Bronx , NY 10463
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Brown Harris Stevens Residential Sales, LLC is the quintessential luxury residential real estate firm, with a history of leadership and a culture of professionalism and discretion dating back to 1873. At every level of Brown Harris Stevens, you will find highly experienced, knowledgeable experts, single-mindedly devoted to your interests and your satisfaction. With offices in New York City, The Hamptons, Palm Beach, and Miami our brokers are exceptional - leading the field with the quality of their work ethic, their outstanding success rate and the sheer quantity of their transactions.
- Create a collaborative environment as a liaison between Agents and Departments within the organization, including Accounting, Marketing, Human Resources, etc.
- Provide administrative support to Agents, which includes generating letters, copying, faxing, assisting with mailings, etc.
- Assist Agents with uploading photos for their listings, and responding to general client inquiries.
- Process mail, and create the mailing tracker to be sent to marketing
- Proof read all deliverables, communications, etc.
- Ensure consistency and standards are met on all work products.
- Format and produce production-ready marketing pitching materials for client and prospect presentations, and assist with presentations maintaining overall presentation quality, accuracy, and integrity.
- Provide back-up administrative support as needed.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Maintain common workstations and stock machines with paper as needed.
- Organize office supplies
- Update listings in our listing system
- Scanning and logging exclusives and closed deals
- Keep track of management/building keys
- Set up webinars in conference room for agents
- Order messenger service
- Provide front desk/receptionist duties as needed (manage phone system, greet guests upon arrival)
- Professional and courteous demeanor with exceptional communication, customer service and interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines while handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must possess a high degree of proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, PDF Converter, and Outlook.
- Ability to learn and demonstrate excellent working knowledge of Real Plus/HOME.
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Strong organizational/time management skills required. .
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- 2 years or more of real estate or related industry experience highly desirable.
- 2-3 years of administrative support experience required, preferably in Real Estate or Sales environment
Brown Harris Stevens Residential Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
This position will be 20 hours per week located at our Riverdale office located at 3531 Johnson Avenue.