Part Time Administrative Assistant
Tallahassee , FL 32303
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Admin. Assistant, $11-$13/hour depending on experience
Diverse Computing -- a local tech company that creates software for the criminal justice sector -- is looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant to join our team.
This position is all about moving between tasks quickly and efficiently to ensure that our office runs smoothly.
As the Administrative Assistant, you will:
- work under the Office Manager to help with day-to-day tasks;
- coordinate our lunch catering by contacting caterers and scheduling menus;
- ensure the office stays clean by doing dishes, taking out garbage, wiping down surfaces, and vacuuming;
- keep the kitchen stocked and order snacks and beverages as needed;
- go on occasional grocery runs using our company vehicle;
- handle incoming and outgoing mail on a daily basis;
- be the first point of contact for phone calls and visitors;
- communicate with the rest of the office via email regarding lunch menus, company events, and general housekeeping items;
This job might be for you if:
- youre a master multi-tasker and dont get overwhelmed when you have several items on your to-do list;
- youre uber organized and live for your lists and schedules;
- youre familiar with Google Suite;
- youre good at communicating verbally (required) and in writing (strongly preferred);
- you can do some light lifting and other physical tasks on occasion;
- youre available 15-20 hours per week between the hours of 8am and 5pm;
- you plan to live in Tallahassee for at least a few years;
- you can pass a background check and drug screening and have a clear driving record.
We ask a lot, but we give a lot in return:
- We offer schedules that are flexible with classes and activities.
- We have an award-winning office culture thats welcoming, fun, and collaborative. Weve been recognized as one of the countrys best places to work and one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S.
- Youll have access to a ton of perks like free catered lunch and snacks every single day, an on-site gym, and a pet-friendly policy.
Ready to apply?
- Find more information about working at Diverse Computing on our website, diversecomputing.com/careers.
- Fill out an application at diversecomputing.workable.com. Be sure to provide a cover letter that includes contact info for three professional references.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.