Duties: Under the direction of a classroom teacher, staff will work to maintain instructional control of students and execute lessons to move students toward progress on goals.
Other duties include:
• Executing daily lesson plans as directed by the classroom teacher and ensuring student safety
• Assisting students in participating in classroom routines
• Implementing Positive Behavior Support Plans
• Implementing behavior strategies under the direction of the lead teacher
• Implementing a schedule incorporating all aspects of curriculum including all academic areas, life skills, and social skills
• Collect and analyze data with support of lead teacher Requirements: Flex It Academy is looking for employees who believe that students on the autism spectrum deserve to learn and be challenged to achieve their highest level of independence. Our strongest applicants will demonstrate the following qualities: • Flex It Academy Paraprofessionals will embody a commitment to excellence in their work ethic, professionalism and instruction.
• Flex It Academy Paraprofessionals will work hard, learn from mistakes, analyze areas of improvement, and constantly seek to improve
• Required license or certification: Arizona IVP Finger Print Clearance Card
• Required education: High school or equivalent
Flex It Academy