Cardiac Imaging, Inc.
Fort Smith , AR 72901
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Cardiac Imaging, Inc. (www.mobilecardiacpet.com) has brought together advanced nuclear medicine technology with convenient care through our turnkey mobile clinics. Our service allows physicians to treat their patients for cardiac disease with the most cutting edge tools in nuclear medicine, without leaving the comfort of their practice. We exclusively perform mobile cardiac PET imaging exams, the recognized gold standard across the United States in detecting early coronary artery disease before it is evident on other imaging tests.
We are currently seeking a Paramedic to assist our Nuclear Medicine Technologist on our Mobile Cardiac Imaging Program. The right candidate will have extensive experience with stress testing procedures, be enthusiastic and patient friendly.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of patient for stress testing procedure including patient interviews, obtaining medical history, obtaining patient consent and required signatures, and conducting patient teaching related to nuclear imaging procedure, including risks and complications.
- Assess patients blood pressure, pulse, respirations, lung sounds, and establish Peripheral Intravenous (IV) access.
- Set up and monitor patient through 12 lead EKG stress testing including application of 12 lead EKG monitor pads and application leads.
- Identify EKG rhythm and interpretation.
- Preparation of pharmacological stress agents, dose calculation and administration.
- Under the direct supervision of the site physician, application of ACLS algorithms if patients experience heart problems or cardiac arrest during procedure including administration of resuscitation pharmacological agents, oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal airway placement and suctioning.
- Completion of daily paperwork at customer site to include obtaining physician signature(s), photocopying, and faxing.
- Must comply with established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety and environmental standards.
- Active Paramedic License or Credentialed by CCI (CCT) REQUIRED
- ACLS Certified
- One or more years of prior experience as a paramedic
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Practice Management Systems.
- Ability to work well with others in a professional manner in a team oriented environment.
Full time employees are eligible for health & dental insurance, vision discount program, life insurance, long term disability, 401k and paid time off.