The Hart Law Firm, P.A.
Cary , NC 27511
Posted 1 week ago
Are you the type of person who cannot stand it when things are out of place?
Do you find that you are NEVER SATISFIED and are constantly striving to MAKE THINGS BETTER?
Are you a COMPASSIONATE and KIND to everyone you meet?
Do you TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR WORK?
Do you believe in delivering a WOW EXPERIENCE to people you work for/with?
Do you believe that the TEAM should COME FIRST?
Are you familiar with the most CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY?
We call you the most important addition to our family.
Who am I? Im the founding attorney of a family law and personal injury law firm in Cary, NC. We are a law firm that works with clients in crisis to help them protect their rights and put themselves back together after a devastating life event. I'm building a team of smart, funny and motivated people to help me grow my practice into one of the leading law firms in the state of North Carolina.
This brings me to you...
- I need an amazing planning paralegal or legal assistant to help me on this journey.
- I need you to uphold perfection by finding every single imperfection and categorizing them into priorities.
- I need you to have a heart and enjoy working with people.
- I need you to not be afraid to get on the phone and talk to clients and referral sources.
- I need you to be diligent and organized. Tell me if you need more work. Tell me if you need less work. Check in with things that need checking in on.
- I need you to have a sense of "urgency" about you. If you aren't motivated to move quickly, this job isn't for you.
- I need you to take charge of your job and make sure that you are worth the high expectations you have for yourself.
- I need you to have at least 1 year working in an office somewhere. I dont care where, I just want to know that youve worked in an office environment and are familiar with filing documents, using Microsoft Word, etc.
- I need you to have superb concentration. If you are easily distracted, this job is not for you.
- I need you to communicate effectively and let your me know what youre doing, when youre doing it, and in some cases, how youre doing it.
- Experience working for a family law or personal injury attorney is highly preferable, but not required
- Experience working with MyCase or Infusionsoft is preferred, but not required
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Experience developing and drafting law firm checklists and systems is preferred, but not required
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (including Word and Excel), Gmail, and basic cloud-based software
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize your daily workload
- Ability to follow checklists and systems
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
To apply, click APPLY and follow the prompts. Requirement: In the cover letter make sure to tell us your favorite food and why, as well as your salary requirements.
You will be on a paid, full time two-week trial, in which we will train you. You will evaluate if my firm is right for you, and we will do the same.
This position will start at 25-35 hours per week, and the following benefits are available after your probationary period:
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
We will only consider you if directions are followedso dont spam us with your resume/cover letter.
Click the link and fill out all fields in order to be considered.