Paid Social Director
Jellyfish Group Ltd
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As the Director of Paid Social, you will be responsible for leading, developing and growing Jellyfishs paid social media offering and supporting the roll-out of associated methodologies and techniques across other international offices. You will bring leadership, clear structure and methodology to the paid social offering, crafting how to utilise social across single-service or integrated digital marketing campaigns.
- Supporting the agency vision and acting as a senior member of the Jellyfish social team
- Working with the Head of Social to develop, define and continually evolve Jellyfishs social proposition
- Functioning as an agency champion and expert across paid social.
- Working with Head of Social, and others, across the agency to contribute to clear growth plans for the social media offering
- Contributing to identifying commercial opportunities and collaborating with agency leads in capitalising upon them
- Contributing to measurable success in growing the agencys revenue and profitability from social media
- Supporting the business development team with pitches, and developing the paid social team so that they too can contribute to winning client pitches
- Upholding the companys position and integrity at all time, particularly within the realms of confidentiality and discretion
- Providing governance for the social department and leading the associated direct reports in their work duties
- Providing an escalation point for clients and managing key stakeholder relationships
- Contributing to QBRs and strategic reviews
- Facilitating high value social campaigns through all available social media marketing platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, etc.) with an emphasis on innovation
- Contributing to paid social strategy across Jellyfish
- Ensuring output is to a consistent quality, governed appropriately and in line with Jellyfishs values
- Guiding the teams individual and professional development; growing their understanding of paid social media and working alongside a clear framework or personal development
- Ensuring that a team with balanced capabilities is nurtured and developed, including capabilities in:
- Paid social media
- Manage, execute, optimise and report.
- Community Management & Social Customer Service
- Influencer Marketing
- Contributing to the recruitment of paid and organic social practitioners
- Line management
- Ensuring the correct level of time and resource is being allocated to campaigns at all times and that client budgets are being effectively used
- Working with the Head of Social and other Director level peers to evaluate new technologies, formats, data sources, media and technology vendors on both a global and local scale
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- A highly comprehensive understanding and demonstrable thought leadership / expertise in paid social and digital marketing is essential
- Social strategy, planning and execution at an enterprise level, on large and often complex campaigns
- Experience with working with media planners and the ability to respond to briefs
- Highly experienced in working across integrated digital marketing campaigns that may require cross-channel collaboration with PPC, SEO, Display, Content Marketing, Email and Creative strategists
- In-depth knowledge of the technology & processes involved in running high-spending paid social campaigns
- A proven record of managing a team in an agile environment
- Is commercially astute, identifies and suggests opportunities to the Company Directors.
- Possesses strong business writing skills and able to produce high quality documents.
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks.
- A self-motivated individual who is able to operate autonomously and take control when required
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail
- Results and value focused
- Experienced in measuring and proving the value of social media within digital campaigns
- Analytical and data driven
- Numerate and articulate
- A confident public speaker and presenter
- Creative with the ability to excite and inspire
- An outgoing, positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure.
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others
- A valued team member, who upholds Jellyfishs values and professional integrity at all times