Paid Search Manager (Sem Ppc)
Big Footprint Digital
Denver , CO 80210
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This is a remote position, you can work from anywhere. USA-based individuals or native English speakers are preferred due to the required interactions.
Big Footprint is a leading digital agency specializing in technical marketing solutions that drive revenue for a wide range of mid-market to enterprise clients. At Big Footprint, we focus on one thing: creating value for our clients. In doing so, we build opportunities for growth & learning - and we have a lot of fun too.
We are seeking an experienced, driven, and detail-oriented Paid Search Specialist who will be responsible for formulating and executing paid search strategies for clients that spend between $10,000/mo and $500,000/mo.
- Audit existing paid search accounts to identify critical areas for improvement
- Develop an overarching strategy and roadmap for a paid search account
- Complete keyword research, architect the foundational structure of accounts and write ad copy
- Understand conversion tracking & web analytics, contribute to its implementation and utilize data for optimization
- Execute the day-to-day management of accounts, optimizing towards the client's goal
- Join weekly calls with the client, contribute to reporting, weekly summaries, and answering questions
- Learn in order to expand your role and create more value for others
- Proof of innovation - we hire innovative thinkers. You need a history of innovation in order to work at Big Footprint.
- Proof of intelligence - we hire intelligent people. You need to show a history of intelligence (i.e. a high GPA or other academic or independent achievements)
- 2+ years managing Google Ads and Bing Ads accounts
- Management of Social Media Advertising (Linkedin, Facebook Ads) a plus
- Experience working with and communicating with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to simplify complex strategies and topics in a friendly, approachable manner and present complex topics to Clients
- Excellent data and analysis skills, strong in tools like Google Analytics, Google Sheets, and Excel.
Goals & Measurement
Big Footprint expects the Senior Paid Search Strategist to drive measurable results with Clients, communicate those results and the value, and gain renewals and client satisfaction. At the end of your first three months, it will be readily apparent whether you have grown into your role of truly owning the areas outlined above.
Big Footprints entire existence is based on our ability to drive value directly for our customers. Everything we do must drive this value or it detracts from our success and our clients success. As a result, Big Footprint ties employee compensation to an employees ability to drive success.
When combining salary, performance bonuses, wellness incentives, health reimbursement arrangements, and other perks and contributions, the total compensation package at Big Footprint is meant to attract the best.
- The starting salary for this position will be determined based on the candidates breadth of knowledge, experience, ability to fill the role, and drive ROI.
- Compensation will include the opportunity to take part in a Health Reimbursement Arrangement, which can be used to cover health insurance premiums. Other benefits may also be available.
- Employees receive the opportunity to earn commission on projects they refer to the company and may be eligible for profit sharing or partner status based on contribution throughout their career.
- Employees receive 15 days of paid vacation in addition to most standard US Holidays.
- Employees also an annual health & wellness allowance.
- Employees are eligible for performance bonuses based on client results, and these goals are identified on a case-by-case basis.