VIEW JOBS11/26/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-02-24T00:00The purpose of this role is to lead the day to day relationship with the client, be responsible for the implementation of strategy, performance of all accounts against KPI's, maintain adherence to deadlines, and the day to day management and development of the account team
Lead, Paid Search
iProspect is the first truly global digital marketing agency, with 4,300+ employees in 93 offices across 55 countries. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behavior, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client's business objectives.
Our global reach, in-depth knowledge of diverse local markets, and expertise produce award-winning, performance-based marketing strategies for leading brands such as General Motors, Hilton, Procter & Gamble, Microsoft, and many others. In 2017, iProspect was named a leader in Forrester Research Inc.'s "The Forrester Wave" Report for search marketing agencies. iProspect has also been listed as the "Best Agency for Performance Marketing" by iMedia three years in a row, MediaPost's 2015 Search Agency of the Year and iMedia's Best Agency for Search.
Due to incremental growth, iProspect is looking for a Lead, Paid Search. The Lead is responsible for the strategy, management and execution of client paid search campaigns in alignment with client goals and KPIs. You will partner with both internal and external parties to enhance paid search performance through testing new initiatives, performing key optimizations and establishing best practices. This key, client facing role combines a strong balance of media strategy, project organization and relationship management.
* Plan and develop account opportunities aligned with meeting and/or exceeding client's performance goals
* Display strong project management skills to effectively prioritize standard tasks, test activations, team bandwidth and overall client deliverables
* Oversee day-to-day work completed by the team, inclusive of ensuring team members are maintaining strong time management and fulfilling tasks up to quality standards
* Proactively seeks to share unique knowledge specialisms and learnings across wider Paid Search team (Powerhouse, Case Studies, Cross-Office Meetings)
* Ensure Paragon resources are effectively and thoughtfully being utilized on a monthly basis to align with team's needs and expectations
* Identify and anticipate emerging client development opportunities through frequent and fluid communication - In-person, via email and on calls
* Actively participate in all weekly calls/meetings as a thought leader
* Ensure reporting data, formatting and insights are completed in timely manner, facilitating through management of Associates/Sr. Associates' partnership with Paragon
* Align with Client Services to work in lockstep toward client' goals while also maintaining and effectively and collaborative environment that instills growth for the wider team
* 3+ years of experience in Paid Search, specifically in a digital agency
* Experience with campaign management platforms such as Search Ads 360, Marin or Kenshoo
* Certifications in Google Adwords, Bing Ads and other relevant platforms
* Ability to think strategically and share recommendations & testing opportunities that that account goals
* High levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation
* Bachelor's degree required
PermanentDentsu Aegis NetworkSan DiegoCA
VIEW JOBS12/7/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-03-06T00:00Job Specification:
E-commerce is both growing rapidly and redefining the way we shop and buy. In the online space, the Search Engine Results Page (SERP) is the new "digital shelf" and this role will play a critical role in optimizing our presence on that shelf.
This role will lead the America's Search implementation Center of Excellence (COE) Team that operates at the intersection of Digital Marketing, E-commerce and HP's product category.
The successful candidate will play a leadership role in elevating Search coverage, Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) and, ultimately, market share for HP's products through the proactive and effective execution of both paid text (Google Adwords) and product (Google Shopping/Product Listing Ads) search engine advertising.
A team leader and direct people manager for HP's implementation of search for all countries within the Americas.
We are looking for a smart, high-energy, collaborative team leader with a willingness to educate and desire to elevate the performance not just of HP search, but our direct team, internal partners, and channel partners as a whole. Managing the day-to-day delivery of Paid Search/Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns includes but is not limited to: account setup, campaign setup, keywords selection and expansion, product feed optimization, audience segmentation's, negative keyword governance, website and category exclusions, ad creative (including writing, managing translation processes, testing ad copy and ad extensions), landing page revisions and working with channel partners to elevate their search coverage for HP cartridges.
* Execute the paid search programs for HP Products, including planning, budget, pacing and reporting. Responsible for all facets of day-to-day management including campaign set-up, keyword research/build-outs, ad copy writing, translations, testing, bid management, landing page selection/optimization, and product feed optimization.
* Manage paid search campaigns across multiple engines and ensure program specific coverage and ROI goals are being met within budget.
* Maintain alignment with promotional calendar, ensuring that ad copy and spend is consistent with goals.
* Develop and maintain reporting on all levels of data from keyword to campaign for ROI and coverage metrics.
* Work closely with HP Store, Category and Marketing teams at the country and regional level to ensure strategic and tactical alignment.
* Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal and qualitative data into tests and campaign revisions.
* Stay current with paid search forecasts, trends, best practices, bid management systems, tools and industry research.
* 5 Years + team and people management experience
* Strong critical thinking skills with an analytical orientation and attention to detail
* Self-directed with a passion for learning, automating, and sharing knowledge
* Ability to work in a matrix-ed environment with roles and responsibilities that can be fluid
* Very strong teamwork orientation
* Ability to work with all teams across multiple time zones
* Enjoys working with data, gathering insights and executing next steps accordingly
* Advanced Excel/Data base capabilities and strong proficiency with Powerpoint
* Agency or Agency management experience
* Fluency in English
Desired knowledge or capabilities
* Experience executing paid search (pay per click/PPC) placements including SEM (text ads/Adwords), and Google Shopping/Product Listing Ads (PLA).
* Knowledge of paid search engine advertising tools (Google, Bing, Yahoo) and bid management systems (Adwords, DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Tag Manager etc.)
* Proficiency with Search reporting tools (DoubleClick, Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.)
* Proficiency and ownership of feed management as it relates to search engine marketing and product listing ad, including feed hosting platforms, updates, troubleshooting and ongoing feed audits
* Knowledge of both local (within their country/region) and global search engine trends
* Understand key e-commerce events and seasonal trends that could impact the overall digital marketing industry.
* Ability to analyze current HP Partner online infrastructure and provide recommendations meant to improve overall HP brand coverage metrics
* Strong understanding of Google Organic Search Engine Optimization, Amazon advertising, and Amazon product page optimization
* Multi-lingual capability a big plus (Spanish, French, or Portuguese)
HP IncSan DiegoCA
VIEW JOBS11/22/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-02-20T00:00Job Description :
Working both as an individual contributor and collaboratively with a team, this role is responsible for assisting the implementation and execution of digital marketing
programs across a variety of channels, including programmatic media buying, digital lead generation programs, social media, SEM, SEO, and web analytics.
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong digital marketing background, superior problem solving and communication skills, and demonstrated, hands-on experience managing media, programmatic, paid social, PPC, or other digital channels.
* BS/BBA degree in marketing or a related field
* 3 years' experience leading and managing display and video advertising campaigns, social media advertising campaigns, SEM/SEO, or other digital buying channels
* Experience managing and optimizing programmatic media within a DSP, ad exchange, or other bid management platform
* Experience managing social media advertising programs
* Advanced understanding of SEM using Google AdWords, Bing Ads and other paid search platforms.
* A solid understanding of SEO best practices and optimization techniques.
* Proven track record of creating, optimizing and reinventing campaigns to constantly improve results.
* Ability to effectively test new platforms and techniques and articulate results to the team
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills, strong time management, organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
* Agency experience a plus but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Apply Now >>
Link for schema
Suntrust BanksSan DiegoCA