VIEW JOBS10/9/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-07T00:00Job Specification:
E-commerce is both growing rapidly and redefining the way we shop and buy. In the online space, the Search Engine Results Page (SERP) are the new "digital shelf."
This role will be a part of Paid Search Team that operates at the intersection of Digital Marketing, E-commerce and Personal Systems category. The successful candidate will play a strategic role in elevating Search coverage, Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) and, Other KPI's through the proactive and effective execution of both paid text and product search engine advertising.
We are looking for energy, teamwork, technical expertise, a willingness to educate and desire to elevate the performance not just of HP products, but our team as a whole. This role will be a part of a Marketing Search COE Team.
Managing the day-to-day delivery of Paid Search/Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns includes but is not limited to: strategy development, account setup, keywords selection and expansion, audience segmentations, negative keyword governance, website and category exclusions, ad creative (including writing, managing translation processes, testing ad copy and ad extensions), and landing page revisions.
* Annual to daily management of the paid search programs, including planning, budget, strategy and reporting
* Manage paid search campaigns across multiple search engines and marketplaces to ensure program specific coverage and ROI goals are being met
* Responsible for all facets of day-to-day management including keyword research/build-outs, ad copy writing, translations, testing, bid management, landing page selection/optimization
* Maintain alignment with robust promotional calendar ensuring that ad copy and spend is consistent with site goals
* Develop and maintain reporting on all levels of data from keyword to campaign for ROI and coverage metrics
* Consistent communication with merchant teams and HP Partners to identify opportunities as well provide key learning for each family of products
* Provide recommendations for annual budget planning
* Keep up to date with paid search best practices, bid management systems, keyword development tools and industry research
* Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaigns and push agency to optimize to improve key performance indicators on an ongoing basis
* Must be able to present results as well as high-level trends
* Ability to gather insight from data and execute next steps accordingly
* Ability to analyze current HP Partner online infrastructure and provide recommendations meant to improve overall HP brand coverage metrics
* Manage internal relationships with HP Store teams as well as external relationships with HP partners, agencies and search engines
* Minimum of three years of expert experience with Google Adwords and/or Google Shopping
* Proficient with Search reporting tools (DoubleClick, Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.)
* Deep knowledge of paid search engine advertising tools (Google, Bing, Amazon) and bid management systems (Adwords, DoubleClick, Amazon Marketing Services, Google Analytics, Tag Manager etc.)
* Extensive experience managing paid search placements including SEM (text ads/PPC), Product Listing Ads (PLA)
* Knowledge of both local (within their country/region) and global search engine trends
* Proficiency and ownership over feed management as it relates to search engine marketing and product listing ad, including feed hosting platforms, updates, troubleshooting and ongoing feed audits
* Understand key e-commerce events and seasonal trends that could impact the overall digital marketing industry.
* Advanced Excel/Data base capabilities and strong proficiency with PowerPoint
* Agency or Agency management experience
* Self-directed with a passion to continue to learn and grow, embracing the continuous improvement approach (define-measure-analyze-improve-control)
* Self-directed with a passion for learning, automating, and sharing knowledge
* Ability to work in a highly matrixed environment with roles and responsibilities that can be fluid
* Very strong teamwork orientation
* Ability to work with global teams across multiple time zones
* Fluency in English, knowledge of French
Desired but not required knowledge or capabilities
* 3-5 years of Google Shopping, Adwords, Google Adwords Certification preferred
* Bing/Yahoo experience
* Experience with Google Organic Search Engine Optimization
* Amazon Marketing Services (Sponsored Products, Headline search, Product display)
* Amazon product page optimization
* Multi-lingual capability a big plus (Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, French)
HP IncSan DiegoCA
VIEW JOBS11/29/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-02-27T00:00Shipt is a membership-based marketplace that helps people get the things they need, like fresh produce and household essentials, from stores they trust. Help people save time and have fun while you're at it - there's never been a better time to join Shipt.
As a Shipt Shopper, you will:
* Use the app to accept orders from Shipt members in your area.
* Accurately shop and deliver orders to member homes.
* Bring the magic with every delivery to ensure the best customer experience.
* Earn up to $22/hr or more. Save up for a dream trip, pay down debt, or donate to your favorite cause - it's up to you!
* Help people in your community: Get out and stay active, providing an invaluable service to Shipt members.
* Set your own hours: Be your own boss and work part-time, full-time, or any time in between.
* Free Shipt membership: Discover the benefits of same-day delivery for yourself.
* Be part of the Shipt family: Get to know fellow shoppers through online groups, exclusive events, and meetups.
* Work wherever you are: Easily shop in any of our service areas when you're on the road.
All applicants must:
* Be at least 18 years old.
* Have access to reliable transportation (car year of 1997 or newer) and car insurance coverage.
* Have a current U.S. driver's license.
* Have knowledge about handpicking fresh produce.
* Provide your own insulated cooler bag.
* Be able to lift 25+ pounds.
* Be familiar with using an Android or iPhone.
Job Type: ContractShiptSan DiegoCA
VIEW JOBS9/24/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-12-23T00:00JOB SUMMARY
The Paid Search Specialist works with Brafton's Content Marketing Strategists (CMS) and the Director of Consulting to create, polish, and execute successful PPC campaigns for our clients. He or she serves as the go-to point person for PPC questions and strategy across the business. The person filling this role is comfortable creating PPC proposals, carefully managing and optimizing campaigns, and creating and delivering compellingly and data-rich reports.
Brafton currently utilizes Wordstream for our PPC management, and this role requires strong knowledge of the platform.
This role is within Brafton's consulting team and reports into the Director of Consulting. The role is remote, but Boston & Chicago-area candidates have the option of working at one of our offices once they've reopened later this year.
Brafton is an equal opportunity employer that is actively striving to cultivate and nurture a diverse employee base.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Research and create PPC campaigns:
○ Define keyword targets using various tools such as Wordstream and Google Keyword Planner.
○ Effectively advise on monthly campaign spend levels with the client's budget and goals in mind.
○ Effectively optimize and manage paid campaigns within the allotted monthly management hours
* Create and present compelling paid search proposals based on research of the suggested outlets for each client.
* Successfully execute planned campaigns - creating and adjusting on a daily basis, as necessary, in Wordstream or any other tools and platforms in use
* Report on your results internally and externally
* Collaborate closely with the account manager, client and Director of Consulting
* Understand search engine optimization best practices and provide insight through client deliverables
* Reliable management and reporting of monthly assigned work.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
* Strong working knowledge of Wordstream.
* Strong working knowledge of AdRoll, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Bing Paid Ads, and the ability to learn new software quickly.
* Demonstrated ability to successfully manage PPC campaigns through Wordstream
* Excellent client-facing communication skills (via phone, email, and in-person).
* The ability to craft a compelling proposal.
* The ability to create clear reports with riveting ROI narrative.
* Strong interdepartmental and interpersonal skills.
* The ability to work at a computer during standard working hours.
* Meet scheduled and proposed deadlines.
* Assist team members on active campaigns during absence or complicated proposals.
* The drive to consistently improve upon current ROI.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Minimum two years of relevant work experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Expert knowledge with the following technologies/software/programs/processes:
○ MS Office -- specifically Excel, Word & PowerPoint
○ Google -- AdWords, Keyword Planner Tool, Search Console, Analytics
○ Bing Paids Ads
* Basic Knowledge in or experience with similar tools such as: Searchmetrics, Raven Tools, Buzzsuomo, Moz, Wordstream, Spyfu, or similar platforms.
* Ability to adapt to new software and changes in the paid environment quickly
* Ability to meet deadlines
* 20 percent client communication
* 20 percent internal communication
* 40 percent execution
* 10 percent reporting.
* 10 percent misc.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY | E-VERIFY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Brafton (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.