Kenosha , WI 53158
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Food manufacturing is looking for packagers to work in cold environment. We currently have 1st and 2nd shift Part time positions open working 3 days out of the week 8 to 10 hours shifts depending on production needs
- Packaging meat repeatedly that are sealed in plastic bags through an assembly line that is high speed.
- Physical requirements standing 8 to 10 hour shift, bending, twisting, lifting up to 50lbs VERY COLD ENVIRONMENT 30 degrees
- Attend to current needs of the process by responding immediately to the expressed orders of the Production Supervisor and/or Production Foreman.
- Contribute to production operations by complying with policies and procedures for meat processing; Good Manufacturing Practices, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) regulations, etc.
- Contribute to a safe and sanitary work environment by complying with establishment procedures and rules.
The candidate must be reliable, dependable, detail-oriented, able to follow directions and under minimal supervision, able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs., and work in a cold environment of 30 degrees for prolonged periods.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Temporary to hire positions
Part - time opportunity flexible schedule call or text at 262-658-5060
1st shift 7:00 am- 3:45 pm pay rate $15.00
2nd shift 3:45pm- 1:00am pay rate $16.00